Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
Mansson#475
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by Mansson#475 »

AttackerArt Forums wrote:How would you guys like new 2012 Suzukis, 250 and 450s.

It will be released for free. You might be asking why would I do this, well I want a decent looking portfolio piece, so why not..
He said that it will be free...
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

[q
AttackerArt Forums wrote:How would you guys like new 2012 Suzukis, 250 and 450s.
is the 2013 any different? i dont keep up on suzuki news. but IMO, if theres only minor changes, why not just make it a 13 instead?
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Mansson#475 wrote:

It will be released for free. You might be asking why would I do this, well I want a decent looking portfolio piece, so why not..
He said that it will be free...
..... And Bill Clinton also said originally he did not have sexual relations with Monica, look how that turned out. Just sayin. I hope this does get released, but There has been a bad past of this sorta thing with him. Hope I am proved wrong.
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

Yep guys, i am starting from here. Attacker5 inspired me by his outstanding model. I want to make this model just perfect. Jeff you have to give him props tho, if you keep putting down like that, than he might change his mind and sell it. Some of the people involved in this community are really needy and not thankful. I would get frustrated too. But Attacker turned around and decided to help out the community. Great props to you attacker. I really enjoy your stuff.

barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

paulr093 wrote:Yep guys, i am starting from here. Attacker5 inspired me by his outstanding model. I want to make this model just perfect. Jeff you have to give him props tho, if you keep putting down like that, than he might change his mind and sell it. Some of the people involved in this community are really needy and not thankful. I would get frustrated too. But Attacker turned around and decided to help out the community. Great props to you attacker. I really enjoy your stuff.

[img]http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k48 ... -3.png[img]
yea, people act like they are owed the things they are getting for free.

looking good so far paul.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Those who keep referring to my ktm i sold need to wake up, I tried selling one model and people have been referring back to it constantly, for the airoh, it was gunna be free, it still is free, but it was lost in a computer crash, I had a bad file managing system back then.

Awesome Paul, means a lot to hear that someone could improve from my work. Thank You, and never give up.

The 2013 has a black back fender and just a couple of color changes, so I think it could be done with a skin alone.
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Someone did a skin for the 2013 rmz on pure...
http://puremxs.com/Bikes/BikeViewer.aspx?BikeID=1667
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Attacker, the model looks awesome. The only thing I can personally think of that was bad with your previous suzuki was the template. For this model, make it easier for people to change the colour of the underside of the rear fender and side number boards because too many skins were released with different coloured plastics on the top and bottom. It wasnt impossible to change but it wasnt as easy as it could have been.

Just to clarify, I'm not complaining, just trying to help you make the model the best it can possibly be :D
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

attacker5 wrote:Those who keep referring to my ktm i sold need to wake up, I tried selling one model and people have been referring back to it constantly, for the airoh, it was gunna be free, it still is free, but it was lost in a computer crash, I had a bad file managing system back then.

Awesome Paul, means a lot to hear that someone could improve from my work. Thank You, and never give up.

The 2013 has a black back fender and just a couple of color changes, so I think it could be done with a skin alone.
Hey i still may have the .obj for the airoh when you sent me it for making skins, do you want me to send it to you?
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

oh, damn, ye if you could that would be sick, my internet is down, i have to go to my neighbors to go onto the forum lol, but if you could pm me a mediafire link it will be cool, cheers man.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Looking insane, Attacker! Can't wait! If I may request another thing about the template, I'd ask that you don't put everybody's skins (namely mine) on the template. I don't want anybody to be tampering with a skin that I spent a lot of time perfecting.

Also, good look on the Airoh! I picked it back up to try and skin it a few times, but the little things like the goggle strap that wove up and down like a snake on the UV eventually got to me. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

KTM57 wrote:Looking insane, Attacker! Can't wait! If I may request another thing about the template, I'd ask that you don't put everybody's skins (namely mine) on the template. I don't want anybody to be tampering with a skin that I spent a lot of time perfecting.

Also, good look on the Airoh! I picked it back up to try and skin it a few times, but the little things like the goggle strap that wove up and down like a snake on the UV eventually got to me. :lol:
are you sure that wasn't cappermxfreaks model?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Yeah, thought that was what you were talking about. Didn't realize that he had made one yet.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Also dont forget hand guards this time :wink: