Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by Andy_Hack »

Some of you guys should just shut up and care about your own business. James is actually doing something for the community. He is making bikes that you CAN buy, you don't have to. Some of you spend loads of money for DLC for COD or w/e and then you end up complaining about like 50$ for a bike model for Sim? If you can't afford it, you don't need it. Feel free to use the other 2016 bikes out there, which are FREE. James could wether do it like me and only make stuff for own purposes or make cars or w/e for other games or just for turbosquid and then the community would have lost another good modeler. Nothing is free in life, get over it.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Andy_Hack wrote:Some of you spend loads of money for DLC for COD
I feel like this is directed to me :lol:
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

Atom6246 wrote:I feel like this is directed to me :lol:
Not alone pal.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

We could put this in plain words. Would you rather have the opportunity to buy the Kawi or just not have one?
Hi
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Boblob801 wrote:We could put this in plain words. Would you rather have the opportunity to buy the Kawi or just not have one?
Exactly.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Post by vortexracingleader »

Boblob801 wrote:We could put this in plain words. Would you rather have the opportunity to buy the Kawi or just not have one?
^^^^
Did some more work on the bars not much but am loving the way its coming out
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

vortexracingleader wrote:
^^^^
Did some more work on the bars not much but am loving the way its coming out
Looks awesome Damien
kawimx630
Team: J&K Racing

Post by kawimx630 »

Does Jay know how much hes going to price them for? i dont know how much his ktm was or where to find it on the forums sorry :roll:
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

kawimx630 wrote:Does Jay know how much hes going to price them for? i dont know how much his ktm was or where to find it on the forums sorry :roll:
Use the PM feature included in the forums.. Worst you can get is a NO.
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

kawimx630 wrote:Does Jay know how much hes going to price them for? i dont know how much his ktm was or where to find it on the forums sorry :roll:
$100 for his kawi template and all his ktm was $40 for the template
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Andy_Hack wrote:Some of you guys should just shut up and care about your own business. James is actually doing something for the community. He is making bikes that you CAN buy, you don't have to. Some of you spend loads of money for DLC for COD or w/e and then you end up complaining about like 50$ for a bike model for Sim? If you can't afford it, you don't need it. Feel free to use the other 2016 bikes out there, which are FREE. James could wether do it like me and only make stuff for own purposes or make cars or w/e for other games or just for turbosquid and then the community would have lost another good modeler. Nothing is free in life, get over it.
i'm fucking agreed with you andy, a lot of guys can't imagine how much time it takes to model a complete bike
but man you are enough smart to understand 100$ is way too much for a template, even 50$ is too much it's more than the price of the game dude really ?
the best option is kickstarter, if he spend 100 hours on the model, we can take a base at 10$/hour, so it will be a kickstarter at 1000$
i know 10$/h is not a lot but did he buy the software to model ? i'm sure he didn't
did YOU Andy buy the software to model ? no man, we both know that
so if we take care about legacy in this, it's not legal to sell something you did with a cracked software ....
it's like everybody did stuffs in this game just to have thanks and mouths on their cocks
if you made something for this game and decided to share it Free, it's your decision and you should not complain about what they did with your stuffs, if you share it just to have thanks, don't do it man, help your momma to cook some cookies instead, she will thanks you for sure, more than you'll never have in this community
if you made something for this game and decided to sell it, stay cool on the price, it's not even legal to sell it so sell it more than the price of the game it's just bullshit
my opinion
and i don't spend money in CoD DLC for sure, i'm more one of this guys who buy his game in RU version the half of the price, arma3 = 12€ dayz = 14€ h1z1 = 7€ ARK =7€ for example.
just one fucking model for mxsim = 100€ ...
you'll spend maybe 200hours playing this model, ive got 1000hours on arma3 for 12€ and 500 on dayz for 14€
you understand what i mean now ?
kickstarter best option, think about it guys
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
kawimx630

Post by kawimx630 »

i dont want a template i just want a basic stock skin just to ride til people make public skins for it or something
kawimx630

Post by kawimx630 »

M@xTizZz wrote:
Andy_Hack wrote:Some of you guys should just shut up and care about your own business. James is actually doing something for the community. He is making bikes that you CAN buy, you don't have to. Some of you spend loads of money for DLC for COD or w/e and then you end up complaining about like 50$ for a bike model for Sim? If you can't afford it, you don't need it. Feel free to use the other 2016 bikes out there, which are FREE. James could wether do it like me and only make stuff for own purposes or make cars or w/e for other games or just for turbosquid and then the community would have lost another good modeler. Nothing is free in life, get over it.
i'm fucking agreed with you andy, a lot of guys can't imagine how much time it takes to model a complete bike
but man you are enough smart to understand 100$ is way too much for a template, even 50$ is too much it's more than the price of the game dude really ?
the best option is kickstarter, if he spend 100 hours on the model, we can take a base at 10$/hour, so it will be a kickstarter at 1000$
i know 10$/h is not a lot but did he buy the software to model ? i'm sure he didn't
so if we take care about legacy in this, it's not legal to sell something you did with a cracked software ....
it's like everybody did stuffs in this game just to have thanks and mouths on their cocks
if you made something for this game and decided to share it Free, it's your decision and you should not complain about what they did with your stuffs, if you share it just to have thanks, don't do it man, help your momma to cook some cookies instead, she will thanks you for sure, more than you'll never have in this community
if you made something for this game and decided to sell it, stay cool on the price, it's not even legal to sell it so sell it more than the price of the game it's just bullshit
my opinion
and i don't spend money in CoD DLC for sure, i'm more one of this guys who buy his game in RU version the half of the price, arma3 = 12€ dayz = 14€ h1z1 = 7€ ARK =7€ for example.
you'll spend maybe 200hours playing this model, ive got 1000hours on arma3 for 12€ and 500 on dayz for 14€

agreed i appreciate all the hours and work they put into skins and models but 100$ is a bit of a stretch for a 40$ game i wasnt making a big deal whether he was releasing it or not i was just asking if he was planning too or not but andys 2013 kx450f and kx250f release was probably the best release for a bike ive ever seen
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

kawimx630 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:
my opinion

agreed i appreciate all the hours and work they put into skins and models but 100$ is a bit of a stretch for a 40$ game i wasnt making a big deal whether he was releasing it or not i was just asking if he was planning too or not but andys 2013 kx450f and kx250f release was probably the best release for a bike ive ever seen
i just dont think you realize until you have actually tried to fully model a bike yourself all the time that not only just goes into modeling but texturing and organizing and setting up a template that is easily useable for a community or anyone that gets it and the fact that you have certain amounts of polys for a bike that you have to stay under otherwise your game will lag, these guys have to make a bike that will be able to be used by the entire community if they even make it for the community on top of that they have to deal with what is going on right now with these insane models being made and saying its expensive, i could argue it the other way, look at what some people pay for models compared to what we have to pay and you wont complain anymore. The models are worth way more then 100$, i promise you that is cheap.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Jay

Post by Jay »

M@xTizZz wrote: blah blah blah blah
Anyway.

I will charge what I want for it... its also not illegal to sell a blend file.

also you claim we charge more for the model than the game here is the difference.

$40 = Game x 20k+ purchases
$100 = model x ~10 purchases