Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
nickuzick

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by nickuzick »

GustavoMX930' wrote:i know people who pay over $200 on CS:GO skins, i dont see why buying a model for $100 is such a big deal, it's pretty much the same thing. Looks sick Jay, keep it up man
It's not the same thing, buying a model gives you move value. When you buy skins you get the skin, you're not able to edit it like you would a model. Still an amazing looking model Jay
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

looks really good Jay, details are on point! :!:
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Updates on Damien and I's 2016 Yamaha yz450f

M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

You guys didn't understand what i mean, first i'm not a "kid" who complain about the prices, i'm 24, maybe older than all of you guys ....
i just say, sell a model at a normal price would give you more money
just like he said :
kawimx630 wrote: so you expect to make up for it by charging 100 each? youll be lucky if 10 people buy if but if you lowered it to like 30-50$ youd have more people buying it and more people using it isnt that what you want? people to use something you made its like KTM57 said it will never match up to man hours
and cameron hill stfu man, i totally realize how many times it takes to model a whole bike, if you model bike for mxsim just for money i think you should switch game and make model for bigger games

and sorry but i don't understand what you mean by :
Jay wrote:
Anyway.

I will charge what I want for it... its also not illegal to sell a blend file.

also you claim we charge more for the model than the game here is the difference.

$40 = Game x 20k+ purchases
$100 = model x ~10 purchases
anyway do what you do, think what you think, i just realized you guys complain about "kids", you just should watch you in a mirror to understand who is the kid

i'll NEVER EVER give you 100$ for a mxsimulator bike model, imo 100$ = 10 REAL games so why will i put 100$ just for one model for a buggy game
But yeah you will find some buyer for sure, maybe the same guys who bought fake leclair's setup for 20€
now i go back to my games, remember what i said :
M@xTizZz wrote: arma3 = 12€
dayz = 14€
h1z1 = 7€
ARK =7€ for example.
just one fucking model for mxsim = 100€ ... LOL
you'll ride maybe 200hours playing this model, ive got 1000hours on arma3 for 12€ and 500 on dayz for 14€
you understand what i mean now ?
i'll never ever give my opinion on this debate
bye
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
kawimx630
Team: J&K Racing

Post by kawimx630 »

M@xTizZz wrote:You guys didn't understand what i mean, first i'm not a "kid" who complain about the prices, i'm 24, maybe older than all of you guys ....
i just say, sell a model at a normal price would give you more money
just like he said :
kawimx630 wrote: so you expect to make up for it by charging 100 each? youll be lucky if 10 people buy if but if you lowered it to like 30-50$ youd have more people buying it and more people using it isnt that what you want? people to use something you made its like KTM57 said it will never match up to man hours
and cameron hill stfu man, i totally realize how many times it takes to model a whole bike, if you model bike for mxsim just for money i think you should switch game and make model for bigger games

and sorry but i don't understand what you mean by :
Jay wrote:

Anyway.

I will charge what I want for it... its also not illegal to sell a blend file.

also you claim we charge more for the model than the game here is the difference.

$40 = Game x 20k+ purchases
$100 = model x ~10 purchases
anyway do what you do, think what you think, i just realized you guys complain about "kids", you just should watch you in a mirror to understand who is the kid

i'll NEVER EVER give you 100$ for a mxsimulator bike model, imo 100$ = 10 REAL games so why will i put 100$ just for one model for a buggy game
But yeah you will find some buyer for sure, maybe the same guys who bought fake leclair's setup for 20€
now i go back to my games, remember what i said :
M@xTizZz wrote: arma3 = 12€
dayz = 14€
h1z1 = 7€
ARK =7€ for example.
just one fucking model for mxsim = 100€ ... LOL
you'll ride maybe 200hours playing this model, ive got 1000hours on arma3 for 12€ and 500 on dayz for 14€
you understand what i mean now ?
i'll never ever give my opinion on this debate
bye

Spot on
Jay

Post by Jay »

kawimx630 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:completely unnecessary use of a keyboard
stop telling us how to sell/price/use our models its not up for debate.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

1000 hrs on arma and 500 on Dayz? You need a job man.
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

couldn't agree more M@xTizZz.
just stating my opinion again here, what should be done is if the modelers really want money off their models then SELL the high poly version on a site like turbosquid, and allow the mxs community to enjoy the game ready model.
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Jay wrote:
kawimx630 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:completely unnecessary use of a keyboard
what a smart reply ...
dylan22 wrote:1000 hrs on arma and 500 on Dayz? You need a job man.
yeah man, i do what i want of my life, it's not given to everyone and you know what ? i love my life
anyway i'll go back to work to buy jay's model :)
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Look, it's really simple. No one is entitled to anything; if someone makes a model/anything and they want to sell it, don't bitch. That's how the world works. Yes, the majority of the in-game content for Sim is free, however some people work very hard at what they make and deserve to be rewarded.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Motolife_99 wrote:couldn't agree more M@xTizZz.
just stating my opinion again here, what should be done is if the modelers really want money off their models then SELL the high poly version on a site like turbosquid, and allow the mxs community to enjoy the game ready model.
Why should they?
Motolife_99

Post by Motolife_99 »

Cause it makes sense
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

Make tech 10's Jay. You won't...... :lol:
Motolife_99

Post by Motolife_99 »

I'm just gonna say this, this game hasn't had any good bike models in ages, and now there is some high quality models made but the creators want money from them now, if you want money then sell the high poly on another site. it makes perfect sense in my head cause if all you guys are gonna start doing is putting your models up for sale for fuck knows how much, then this community will end up barely having anything nice to enjoy in the future. this community deserves to enjoy some fresh models. and if you want money off them, set up a donation system etc.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Why do you deserve it?