Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by attacker5 »

Oh and James Back in Australia, bike looks mad sick. Awesome job!
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

As soon as we start talking about attacker he appears :lol:
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

He is always lurking around in the shadows :lol:
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

please dont blow us up. i like my life
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

How about we all go back to JLV's stock models and stock tracks!? Shut everyone the fuck up.
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

nickuzick wrote:How about we all go back to JLV's stock models and stock tracks!? Shut everyone the fuck up.
well JLV is modelling some new bikes for us which don't cost us anything so yeah :)
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

I do agree with that guys $10 idea, except it would be a DLC so you'd literally get a saf with some basic skins and nothing more for it. The blend file would obviously be worth somewhere in the $50-60 range. I still don't know why RF don't charge for a season pass.
Hi
byrd55621
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Quality designs

Post by byrd55621 »

Boblob801 wrote:I do agree with that guys $10 idea, except it would be a DLC so you'd literally get a saf with some basic skins and nothing more for it. The blend file would obviously be worth somewhere in the $50-60 range. I still don't know why RF don't charge for a season pass.
but there is younger people like me without jobs how are we supposed to buy the stuff and ik there is alot of people on the fourms that 13.14,15 and people that age would probaly stop playing
Do skins cheap!!!!
If you enjoy my content please donate https://www.paypal.me/ByrdGreen
Feel free to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/556Designs/
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

byrd55621 wrote:
Boblob801 wrote:I do agree with that guys $10 idea, except it would be a DLC so you'd literally get a saf with some basic skins and nothing more for it. The blend file would obviously be worth somewhere in the $50-60 range. I still don't know why RF don't charge for a season pass.
but there is younger people like me without jobs how are we supposed to buy the stuff and ik there is alot of people on the fourms that 13.14,15 and people that age would probaly stop playing
Same way you buy the game or Call of Duty DLC or just that stuff in general. I get you don't have a job but in all fairness I've done a fair amount to help create a base for anyone to learn how to do stuff. This doesn't currently extend to modelling.
Hi
byrd55621
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Quality designs

Post by byrd55621 »

Boblob801 wrote:
byrd55621 wrote:
Same way you buy the game or Call of Duty DLC or just that stuff in general. I get you don't have a job but in all fairness I've done a fair amount to help create a base for anyone to learn how to do stuff. This doesn't currently extend to modelling.

I think it would be nice like you can buy a model to get like 2-3 months earlier then the guy will release for free a few months later
Do skins cheap!!!!
If you enjoy my content please donate https://www.paypal.me/ByrdGreen
Feel free to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/556Designs/
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Yeah, a few people do that. I have no issue with it. I just think the current going rate is rather high.
Hi
m121c

Post by m121c »

What I don't get is where did this discussion come from? No one has sold or is selling anything... :lol:
Boblob801 wrote:Yeah, a few people do that. I have no issue with it. I just think the current going rate is rather high.
So think of a solution that would not only lower prices but also keep the risk of it being shared down. Nothing anyone can do really, I would hate to "sell" or in case of my Honda someone purchases a "pre-access" version for $10 and get 5 people and one of them shares it with the community, ruining it for everyone. I'd rather have 5 people at $100, it never gets leaked, and everyone get's what they pay for.

Now I'm sure there will be some idiot that is going to pay the $100 and still share it just to prove me wrong and be and asshole. Hope not though, I just want people to keep in mind *My Honda WILL be released fully for FREE* after pre access time is up.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

You didn't read it all, did you champ?
Hi
m121c

Post by m121c »

I don't see any topics from any of the creators mentioned where you can buy their stuff, so I guess I'm just a little confused on how everyone speaking as if everything is for sale now and there is no free content.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

Everyone knows it's pretty much common knowledge that people are selling content weather it's advertised or not and the going rate is rather high. That was the topic of conversation. No one is speaking like that they're just stating their opinion on the matter of sales within the community. (I already know you know this, just shhh if you want to be mean to the youngings)
Hi