Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
nico78
Team: RS Factory

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by nico78 »

AjHuett wrote:
Motolife_99 wrote:it's just the hands without norms im sure
A possibility, but I'm talking about how there's not like a 1 inch gap where the skin normally shows, you know?
100% gloves :?: :?: Image
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Thats not true I enjoy seeing good work even if I dont get to use it. And I appreciate Benjii showing off here, his work is top notch. Although I do agree that if it's not going to be released the screenshot or render threads would be a more appropriate place to post.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

That's probably better worded ^^. If it's private or whatever just keep it in the screenshots thread. No point it being in here.
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

pretend it's "maybe upcoming"
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

dylan22 wrote:Something I don't understand. Why post models in "UPCOMING models" if you don't plan on releasing them. It's like "hey look at this group of pixels I have and you don't. If it's not going to be released then no one gives a fuck about it.
The f*ck is your problem? Benji is one of the very few last GOOD people who actually publicly release their stuff sooner or later. If he wants to run that Helmet and Boots for his team only for a while, then so be it. It's probably the reason why he made it, beeing different than all the others, you know? It's HIS work and HIS property and he's the one to decide what he wants to do with his stuff.
However as I mentioned before, Benji usually releases his stuff for FREE unlike some others(including me). Why are some of you so butthurt about not getting new stuff immediately when it's done? We(the creators) spend time, work and even money(electricity) to make stuff, but you think you deserve it for free and you can still bitch about not getting something that's not even done yet? Alright then...
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Andy_Hack wrote:
dylan22 wrote:Something I don't understand. Why post models in "UPCOMING models" if you don't plan on releasing them. It's like "hey look at this group of pixels I have and you don't. If it's not going to be released then no one gives a fuck about it.
The f*ck is your problem? Benji is one of the very few last GOOD people who actually publicly release their stuff sooner or later. If he wants to run that Helmet and Boots for his team only for a while, then so be it. It's probably the reason why he made it, beeing different than all the others, you know? It's HIS work and HIS property and he's the one to decide what he wants to do with his stuff.
However as I mentioned before, Benji usually releases his stuff for FREE unlike some others(including me). Why are some of you so butthurt about not getting new stuff immediately when it's done? We(the creators) spend time, work and even money(electricity) to make stuff, but you think you deserve it for free and you can still bitch about not getting something that's not even done yet? Alright then...
For once Andy has a point and I agree with him...
AtlasTechnologies
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by AtlasTechnologies »

Andy_Hack wrote:The f*ck is your problem? Benji is one of the very few last GOOD people who actually publicly release their stuff sooner or later. If he wants to run that Helmet and Boots for his team only for a while, then so be it. It's probably the reason why he made it, beeing different than all the others, you know? It's HIS work and HIS property and he's the one to decide what he wants to do with his stuff.

+1
m121c

Post by m121c »

Anyone notice a pattern? This community creates artists by disrespecting current artists to the point they have no reason/fun making anything for the community anymore. Then the new artist start to arise releasing new content, but eventually end up down the same path of resenting the thought of even making anything for the community. Which is exactly why they got involved in the first place. :?

Maybe I'm just speaking from personal experience.. but still seems weird.
AjHuett

Post by AjHuett »

Andy_Hack wrote:
Well said, you can't fix stupid Andy. That's a lot of what's wrong with this community, too many little kids or people lacking respect/common sense ruining shit for everyone else. It really does suck to see the best content creators putting out A1 skins and models for FREE, getting ran out of the community because of people mis using their craft, illegally selling, or just ripping it. Sad stuff
yamirider517 wrote:Oh you gonna make a nigga beg for it?... ok boo.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

But it's just a game, it doesn't matter

joke only :D, I hate kids that say that mean it then they say that
Benjii_D

Post by Benjii_D »

I do understand what you guys mean, I could kindah agree but trust me a nice comment could motivate to try release, or sell them at least. telling that you don't want to see it here dosen't help. :lol: I never said definitely won't release it so it could very well be an upcoming model... sooner, later or not at all

but it all is a missunderstanding anyway, the main subject of that screenshot was the V3 but it got forgotten behind the instincts for good reasons :lol:
I want to release stuff for free and I've considdered just being the guy that keeps releasing free stuff but I dont know

I will release the v3 as soon as it's done and that was the plan all along
1700 Polys (not including goggle or face)
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

Benji you are the main G.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I'm not attacking Benji at all. So you can get off his dick. All I mean is if something isn't being released then maybe it shouldn't be in upcoming models? I enjoy seeing benjis models as much as the next guy. And hope he keeps up the good work. But maybe for private releases there could be more appropriate places to post it I dunno sorry for any confusion. I'm not hating.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

thing is, your saying if its not going to be released, don't post it in here which further persuades people to not release stuff. I like seeing everyone work, release or not.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Looks awesome as always benji!

Stop complaining about people not releasing content. (yes I know he said he will) why does it even matter? Most of you run 1st person and can't see it anyway....

I agree with nice comments go a long way. I'm sure other creators will agree with me that it is a motivational tool to make more. Even if it's just a simple "thank you." The same people always comment and say thanks. 1,000 downloads on a track or model and it's still the same 6-10 people that comment. It's kinda sad in my opinion.... Manners people, I'm sure your parents taught you that. :wink: