Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
KTM57

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by KTM57 »

3D models based off of illustrations based on photos. The future is now!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Jre
Team: squid

Post by Jre »

Yeah I would rather go back to oldschool but there just isn't any side photos out yet. Checking every detail from photos million times during the modeling anyway.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Jre wrote:Only few photos and videos out there yet, and it's already getting to MXS. Because why not?
It's going to be a private bike though.. Take that as a tribute for all the leaked content, this time the rippers will get nothing. :)

For some reason when I first saw that shroud it reminded me of the AGV helmet :lol:
Also the front fender looks like a hybrid between the current fender and the old (up to 2008) fender, doesn't look too bad.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

Shrouds and front fender make that bike ugly af imo
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

dbaum25moto wrote:Shrouds and front fender make that bike ugly af imo
Oh yeah, I don't understand the latest trend in bike design. The KTMs, Betas, Shercos, and Kawis look really nice, but the new Husqas and CRF 450 are nasty looking.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
Versus-PC_Official
Team: VersusPC.com

Post by Versus-PC_Official »

Jre wrote:*Heavy Breathing*
This is gonna be unreal!
Versus-PC_Official
Team: VersusPC.com

Post by Versus-PC_Official »

Jre wrote:*Heavy Breathing*
This is gonna be unreal!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yeah those shrouds don't look the best.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

The shrouds remind me a lot of an Aprilla.
AjHuett

Post by AjHuett »

Honestly, the bike isn't even worth a release, it's just an all around ugly bike. Honda really fucked up a sick looking bike.
yamirider517 wrote:Oh you gonna make a nigga beg for it?... ok boo.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

AjHuett wrote:Honestly, the bike isn't even worth a release, it's just an all around ugly bike. Honda really fucked up a sick looking bike.
just because you don't want it doesn't mean others won't...
Donate if you like My Creations
Jre

Post by Jre »

I can't even think about saying anything to all these black & white comments, just too hilarious to see how many pro designers we have here in the community. Just send me your portfolio maybe some day in future I may hire you.
But yeah it's always the same with every new design direction in everything, cars, phones, hairstyles, clothes, buildings, whales, whatever. It's so much about what you have used to see and some people are more receiving to give a try to new things. If you guys remember when the 2007 KTMs came out with no rear number plates basically, now they are cool. If we were scared to make changes, the bikes would still look like back in 80's.
What comes to the new Honda in my opinion it looks pretty much more conservative than the Huskys and Yamis out there (still can't get 100% into Yamaha's design but it's my personal opinion). Couldn't even say it's a big difference compared to the previous CRF and watching all these comments I'm just a bit astonished. :)
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Jre wrote:I can't even think about saying anything to all these black & white comments, just too hilarious to see how many pro designers we have here in the community. Just send me your portfolio maybe some day in future I may hire you.
But yeah it's always the same with every new design direction in everything, cars, phones, hairstyles, clothes, buildings, whales, whatever. It's so much about what you have used to see and some people are more receiving to give a try to new things. If you guys remember when the 2007 KTMs came out with no rear number plates basically, now they are cool. If we were scared to make changes, the bikes would still look like back in 80's.
What comes to the new Honda in my opinion it looks pretty much more conservative than the Huskys and Yamis out there (still can't get 100% into Yamaha's design but it's my personal opinion). Couldn't even say it's a big difference compared to the previous CRF and watching all these comments I'm just a bit astonished. :)
Yeah its funny how different opinions can me.
I for one think this is the best looking bike Honda has made since the 90s :P
Jre

Post by Jre »

Rayvenator wrote:I for one think this is the best looking bike Honda has made since the 90s :P
For me this will be the winner forever 8)
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

:shock: