Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
ButterBall
Team: ButterBall Decals

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by ButterBall »

Ac Dash wrote:Shits wack. People crying over hand guards and parts being made for their model. :lol:
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

More like people stealing parts from stolen bikes to put on more stolen bikes, but alright.
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Ac Dash »

Jeremy150 wrote:More like people BORROWING parts from FREE bikes to put on more FREE bikes, but alright.
Is it really "stolen" if someone purchased it, gave it out, then it was passed down the line? No one physically stole anything from you.
The problem isnt just people ripping shit, its the selfishness and egotism from gut bucket creators like you specifically.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Selfishness and egotism for wanting to protect my work. Okay buddy.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Ac Dash wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:More like people BORROWING parts from FREE bikes to put on more FREE bikes, but alright.
Is it really "stolen" if someone purchased it, gave it out, then it was passed down the line? No one physically stole anything from you.
The problem isnt just people ripping shit, its the selfishness and egotism from gut bucket creators like you specifically.
It's not like buying a movie or a video game (in disc form), watching it, then giving it to your friend so he could have it. It's like buying a move or a video game, burning it onto 20 blank discs then giving it to all of your friends while still keeping it for yourself as well.

James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

So if you torrent a game or album it’s not stealing because it isn’t a physical item?
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Ac Dash wrote:Is it really "stolen"
yes
if someone purchased it, gave it out, then it was passed down the line?
still yes
No one physically stole anything from you.
Go download a bunch of new movies off the internet and see how well your story works when the cops are banging on your door.
No, the problem is people like you who don't get virtual goods are still goods that can be stolen.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ac Dash »

808 wrote:It's not like buying a movie or a video game (in disc form), watching it, then giving it to your friend so he could have it. It's like buying a move or a video game, burning it onto 20 blank discs then giving it to all of your friends while still keeping it for yourself as well.
No, its like buying a product from the creator. Receiving a link for it. Then the creator keeps the link up for nearly 300 people to download :lol:
Then those 300 people pass it out and so on. Sounds to me like a war that cant be won. Once again not stolen. Shits funny.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ac Dash wrote:
808 wrote:It's not like buying a movie or a video game (in disc form), watching it, then giving it to your friend so he could have it. It's like buying a move or a video game, burning it onto 20 blank discs then giving it to all of your friends while still keeping it for yourself as well.
No, its like buying a product from the creator. Receiving a link for it. Then the creator keeps the link up for nearly 300 people to download :lol:
Then those 300 people pass it out and so on. Sounds to me like a war that cant be won. Once again not stolen. Shits funny.
Instead of trying to encourage the right thing and coming up with a possible solution, you pile on and waste peoples time. Shits funny
reddead422
Team: Wildside Designs

Post by reddead422 »

Ac Dash wrote: completely idiotic nonsense
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ac Dash »

Racers52 wrote:Instead of trying to encourage the right thing and coming up with a possible solution, you pile on and waste peoples time. Shits funny
I've stated this in another topic
Ac Dash wrote: Id rather see creators take donations for their work and when they meet their quota the model gets released
Itd be a winX4. Creators get paid, consumers get products and content couldn't be ripped plus more content would be made more often.
The only time wasted here is if you choose to reply to me. Thats on you. Shits funny.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Ac Dash wrote:
I thought I had a pretty good comparison goin there :cry:
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

When you buy digital goods, you are typically buying a license for use. You aren't buying a bike model to own it, you're buying the ability to use it. This is how pretty much all sale of digital art works.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Ac Dash wrote:
I hope you have everything you own stolen one day.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Ac Dash
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ac Dash »

DBRider251 wrote:I'm sad inside.