Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
User avatar
Fullwood
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:22 pm
Team: Ballistic Decals

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby Fullwood » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:15 pm

littletuxedoguy wrote:Looks incredible! What's the best way to get ahold of Jeremy for purchasing other models? Brand new to the community. Thanks!

You can contact him on discord and i believe his models cost anywhere from $80 to $100.
Image

User avatar
ktm161
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 3:03 am
Team: Underground RC

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby ktm161 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:16 pm

Fullwood wrote:
ktm161 wrote:
Fullwood wrote:lol i got dibs on factory kawasaki

already taken haha

eh not really, theres one team with the factory 250's, i forget the name, and then theres another with only the 450's LMR Kawasaki, as far as my knowledge goes.

Underground RC is doing replica bikes
2020 450 AM SX Champion

User avatar
Fullwood
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:22 pm
Team: Ballistic Decals

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby Fullwood » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:16 pm

Fullwood wrote:
littletuxedoguy wrote:Looks incredible! What's the best way to get ahold of Jeremy for purchasing other models? Brand new to the community. Thanks!

You can contact him on discord and i believe his models cost anywhere from $80 to $100.

sorry lol his name on discord is Jeremy#9852
Image

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs
Location: Florida

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby JamesLayle721 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:26 pm

Fullwood wrote:
Fullwood wrote:
littletuxedoguy wrote:Looks incredible! What's the best way to get ahold of Jeremy for purchasing other models? Brand new to the community. Thanks!

You can contact him on discord and i believe his models cost anywhere from $80 to $100.

sorry lol his name on discord is Jeremy#9852

is factory yamaha 450 taken??
Motospun wrote:
Kael_Braden wrote:FRICK YEA DAWG!!! keeping the game alive!

bro what, you're one of the people killing the game

User avatar
Fullwood
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:22 pm
Team: Ballistic Decals

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby Fullwood » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:36 pm

JamesLayle721 wrote:
Fullwood wrote:
Fullwood wrote:You can contact him on discord and i believe his models cost anywhere from $80 to $100.

sorry lol his name on discord is Jeremy#9852

is factory yamaha 450 taken??

there is a team, but its not very legit, but there isnt a good 2019 or 2020 yamaha out yet
Image

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs
Location: Florida

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby JamesLayle721 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:39 pm

Fullwood wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:
Fullwood wrote:sorry lol his name on discord is Jeremy#9852

is factory yamaha 450 taken??

there is a team, but its not very legit, but there isnt a good 2019 or 2020 yamaha out yet

imma try to make the team when the the 2020 graphics r revealed for them
Motospun wrote:
Kael_Braden wrote:FRICK YEA DAWG!!! keeping the game alive!

bro what, you're one of the people killing the game

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3869
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: Studio ATE
Location: Wiscansin

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby aeffertz » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:16 am

One last project before I start on my rF stuff.

Image
Image

User avatar
Prats7
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:05 am
Location: Spain

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby Prats7 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:06 am

aeffertz wrote:One last project before I start on my rF stuff.

Image


Your quality is insane :shock:
Image

User avatar
D_ROY178
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Straya

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby D_ROY178 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:47 am

aeffertz wrote:One last project before I start on my rF stuff.

.


Bless you sir. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Image

hvpmvp
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:43 pm
Team: Rockstar Husky
Location: Michigan

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby hvpmvp » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:37 am

Restarted this again today
Image
Image

amaroney49
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:14 pm
Team: Grown Children

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby amaroney49 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:17 pm

Jeremy150 wrote:Image

AYYYYYY ima cop that

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3869
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: Studio ATE
Location: Wiscansin

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby aeffertz » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:12 am

This fuckin' thing... I'm over it.

Image
Image

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3869
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: Studio ATE
Location: Wiscansin

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby aeffertz » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:56 am

Early access is now available for this bad boy. Still need to get a proper render for the release thread and get the other goggles I have made slapped on it.

Image
Image

User avatar
D_ROY178
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Straya

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby D_ROY178 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:03 am

aeffertz wrote: .


I luh yu :oops: :shock:
Image

User avatar
Fullwood
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:22 pm
Team: Ballistic Decals

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Postby Fullwood » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:40 am

aeffertz wrote:Early access is now available for this bad boy. Still need to get a proper render for the release thread and get the other goggles I have made slapped on it.

Image


dude you have to make a rider model, it would be sick as fuck
Image


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests