Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
AjHuett

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by AjHuett »

m121c wrote:Anyone notice a pattern? This community creates artists by disrespecting current artists to the point they have no reason/fun making anything for the community anymore. Then the new artist start to arise releasing new content, but eventually end up down the same path of resenting the thought of even making anything for the community. Which is exactly why they got involved in the first place. :?

Maybe I'm just speaking from personal experience.. but still seems weird.
Benjii_D wrote:I do understand what you guys mean, I could kindah agree but trust me a nice comment could motivate to try release, or sell them at least.
Now that all this has been said, the people that were hating before are gonna be dick riding hard from now on lol. But seriously, it would suck to see Mason and Benjii get ran out of here. Let's not let that happen, keep up the stellar work guys.

I'm pissed at the kid who ruined your special release for the Honda, Mason. It would be nice to see you teach him a lesson.
yamirider517 wrote:Oh you gonna make a nigga beg for it?... ok boo.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Whenever a nice skin or model is released I always post a thank you when I see it. I see where your coming from though. If the positive feedback you receive from pictures is enough to possibly persuade a public release. Then post pics to your hearts content :) .
mx985
Team: Privateer

Post by mx985 »

when no one bothers to tell ya you know a tiny good job or thanks, for sharing it.or you don't even think anyone will use it.because everyone is so hell bent on what there perception of "perfection" is then you get over making shit or sharing it pretty quickly.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Totally agree mx985. Just like any service in the real world, it makes your job so much easier when you hear thanks or nice job. Idk... I will always make and release stuff for this game or the next one to come along if ever, but it is nice to know people appreciate it. Maybe that's why people charge for stuff now, so they know people really like it. Lol

I'm just all for people treating each other online as they would in public.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:I'm just all for people treating each other online as they would in public.
You don't wanna know what m121c has done to me in public.....
VMX_SKYmx99

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Lol! I've talked with mason quite a bit so I can only imagine how foul, degrading, and painful it must have been. :mrgreen:
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

He hurt me...

But in a good way.
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

great job Benjii, i really like the way your modeling skills changed since you started working on mxs stuff, great progress!
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:Totally agree mx985. Just like any service in the real world, it makes your job so much easier when you hear thanks or nice job. Idk... I will always make and release stuff for this game or the next one to come along if ever, but it is nice to know people appreciate it. Maybe that's why people charge for stuff now, so they know people really like it. Lol

I'm just all for people treating each other online as they would in public.
Your tracks since you've been back have rejuvenated this game so much for me.
VMX_SKYmx99

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Thanks man! I truly do appreciate it
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

James_122 wrote:He hurt me...

But in a good way.
Ummmm i didn't even get an invite? wow, just fucking wow! I see how it is Matt, i will remember this!
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
Benjii_D

Post by Benjii_D »

p2sta wrote:great job Benjii, i really like the way your modeling skills changed since you started working on mxs stuff, great progress!
Thank you! yes something happened there 1.5 - 2 years in between haha
lets say there is hope for everyone :lol:

Poly flow was on point back then...
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

late 2013 benji, remember that ktm haha
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Post by vortexracingleader »

This is a project im doing for james webb.. something in my free time, starting to finish up the yamaha and plan to have it release to you guys by the end of the month before supercross.. my plans for that is ( add a bevel and tweak the frame a little, redo plastics, finish up the motor, redo bars / bar parts ). ill be posting updates and stuff on that in a few days
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

so basically the whole bike