Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
Team: CANVAS

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post by 317 »

Gilmar_Austin wrote:Image

Something I'm working on is it any good?
What did you even do? Just trace a cutout that was already made? Exact logo and everything? LMAO
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

317 wrote:What did you even do? Just trace a cutout that was already made? Exact logo and everything? LMAO
chill felkey, everyone gotta start somewhere. get off your high horse
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

317 wrote:

What did you even do? Just trace a cutout that was already made? Exact logo and everything? LMAO
Because you've never replicated anything once in your life
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

Post by 317 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
317 wrote:What did you even do? Just trace a cutout that was already made? Exact logo and everything? LMAO
This is Cody first of all. There's nothing wrong with doing a replica, but he is making it seem as if it was his own and that he is the one who made and is taking credit for the design.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

317 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
This is Cody first of all. There's nothing wrong with doing a replica, but he is making it seem as if it was his own and that he is the one who made and is taking credit for the design.
all homie said was it was something he was working on. You fr need to chill. He did a good job and his lines are good. He obviously did not try to take credit for the design as he clearly put the BGFX logo on the bike. You are becoming a joke dude. we were cool but here recently you have put yourself on a pedestal. Everyone starts some where. By copying designs it teaches you how lines on the bike line up, and how to use the tools in photoshop. Ill tell you straight up that I did that too. Stop acting like youre the best designer in the world

Post by 317 »

There was no beef here at all.. I don't even design. Felkey is the designer lmao
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I've done that :lol:
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

317 wrote: but he is making it seem as if it was his own and that he is the one who made and is taking credit for the design.
what? lmao
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
Gilmar_Austin
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Lucas Oil/TLD Honda

Post by Gilmar_Austin »

317 wrote:

First of since you made the cutout I guess you should know these are not the exact logos and I didn't trace it i just used the pen tool and lookt at my 2e monitor with the cutout cause you of all people should know it doesn't fit :roll: .
Gilmar_Austin
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Lucas Oil/TLD Honda

Post by Gilmar_Austin »

317 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
When did I take credit for anything i was just saying I'm working on it and this is not a release so chill I won't sell my replica of your masterpiece if that's what you scared of :P
mxerik336
Team: JIBR.CO

Post by mxerik336 »

317 wrote: There's nothing wrong with doing a replica, but he is making it seem as if it was his own and that he is the one who made and is taking credit for the design.
+1

Post by 317 »

Everybody chill lmao, I don't want beef or anything with anybody. I have nothing to do with any of this other than defending my friend, Jason. We were simply just calling out that his "upcoming work" was a previous bike that Jason had made, and that it wasn't really his "work".
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

EVERYBODY say the BGFX logo, we know it isn’t his. How can you say you didn’t want beef when you came in that hot?
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Saw* ffs
bootsie

Post by bootsie »