Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
User avatar
317
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:14 am
Team: DeCal Works
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby 317 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:55 am

Image

Post for Jason Felkey since you scumbag fucks got him banned.
Image

User avatar
Kenny154
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am
Team: Spent

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby Kenny154 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:44 am

Post for Jason Felkey since you scumbag fucks got him banned.
[/quote]
Savage.

User avatar
T-RIDER
Posts: 1470
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 pm
Team: System Decal
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby T-RIDER » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:50 am

317 wrote:
Post for Jason Felkey since he got himself banned.

Looks sick, keep it coming.

User avatar
Kenny154
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 284
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 am
Team: Spent

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby Kenny154 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:55 am

T-RIDER wrote:
317 wrote:
Post for Jason Felkey since he got himself banned.
P.s Shout out to kenny for being a awesome guy xoxox

Looks sick, keep it coming.

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1049
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby DBRider251 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:39 pm

317 wrote:
Post for Jason Felkey since you scumbag fucks got him banned.

Was the Suzuki he skinned legit, or did he rip it?
Image

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2805
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Team: MV Films
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby nickuzick » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:05 pm

DBRider251 wrote:
317 wrote:
Post for Jason Felkey since you scumbag fucks got him banned.

Was the Suzuki he skinned legit, or did he rip it?

He skinned it, and it looks fantastic. He didn't buy the model though
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

User avatar
model_90
Posts: 654
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 pm
Team: SISTUM DEKAL

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby model_90 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:33 pm

317 wrote:Image

Post for Jason Felkey since you scumbag fucks got him banned.

Image
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet

John23
Posts: 2820
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby John23 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:47 pm

What's up with everyone getting banned over stupid shit?? Oh he didn't buy the model...that's how teams work...One person buys the bike and let's everyone else use it for the team.
Ddavis wrote:Who knows who is to blame, but the world is a fucked up place and there's a lot of fucked up people.

User avatar
T-RIDER
Posts: 1470
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 pm
Team: System Decal
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby T-RIDER » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:48 pm

John23 wrote:What's up with everyone getting banned over stupid shit?? Oh he didn't buy the model...that's how teams work...One person buys the bike and let's everyone else use it for the team.
He had a leaked psd, nobody on his team bought it, then he also went and posted a non scrammed pack.

John23
Posts: 2820
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby John23 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:28 am

T-RIDER wrote:He had a leaked psd, nobody on his team bought it, then he also went and posted a non scrammed pack.

Bummer for the creator of the Suzuki, but I still don't think it should be ban-able. The fact that the PSD was leaked wasn't HIS fault. HE didn't leak it. I don't think they should have used the Suzuki, but he shouldn't have been banned for it. The whole deal about scramming is stupid. Scramming the PNGs isn't required. There is no rule that states "you must scram the files in the SAF if the model is not publicly released". Scramming the PNGs is a respect deal. Shouldn't be ban-able. Not his fault it was leaked. No rule states you must scram files. Only place he's in the wrong, IMO, is using the model. Shouldn't have been banned.
Ddavis wrote:Who knows who is to blame, but the world is a fucked up place and there's a lot of fucked up people.

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2805
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Team: MV Films
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby nickuzick » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:36 am

You don't steal a vehicle and parade it around town saying "Look at my new car!"
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

User avatar
T-RIDER
Posts: 1470
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:56 pm
Team: System Decal
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby T-RIDER » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:38 am

If you knew more about creating content for this game you'd understand why scramming is also important for the security non-public models.

Lets not flood the thread though. Bottom line the graphics are dope just like the rest of his stuff.

User avatar
DBRider251
Posts: 1049
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby DBRider251 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:00 am

Working on norms more, still looking solid
Image
Image

User avatar
Boblob801
Posts: 3919
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:59 am
Team: Backflips Clothing
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby Boblob801 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:00 am

John23 wrote:
T-RIDER wrote:He had a leaked psd, nobody on his team bought it, then he also went and posted a non scrammed pack.

Bummer for the creator of the Suzuki, but I still don't think it should be ban-able. The fact that the PSD was leaked wasn't HIS fault. HE didn't leak it. I don't think they should have used the Suzuki, but he shouldn't have been banned for it. The whole deal about scramming is stupid. Scramming the PNGs isn't required. There is no rule that states "you must scram the files in the SAF if the model is not publicly released". Scramming the PNGs is a respect deal. Shouldn't be ban-able. Not his fault it was leaked. No rule states you must scram files. Only place he's in the wrong, IMO, is using the model. Shouldn't have been banned.


If you don't like the consequences you can always not rip shit.... It's not rocket science.
Hi

User avatar
Brad_Smith
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:11 pm
Team: System Decal
Location: Aus

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Postby Brad_Smith » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:05 am

Boblob801 wrote:If you don't like the consequences you can always not rip shit.... It's not rocket science.


Image
Image


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests