Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
KTM57

Re: Upcoming Skins and Shader Maps #2

Post by KTM57 »

Come on, Andy. You can't let people rip the backside of that gear from the render.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Clary431
Team: Enigma Productions

Post by Clary431 »

Andy_Hack wrote:
People might see more of your work if you make your watermark even bigger ;)
Ah i didn’t know I’m New to this man.... ;)
Clary431
Team: Enigma Productions

Post by Clary431 »

KTM57 wrote:Come on, Andy. You can't let people rip the backside of that gear from the render.
Exactly man it’s not released yet ok gimme a break
skraks
Team: Evergood

Post by skraks »

Hensley511

Post by Hensley511 »

Been gone for a bit but I'm back. Here's a couple of bikes I've done this week. If anyone is looking for someone to skin bikes send me a PM or add me on discord

Personal Discord; Hensley511 #7495
Discord Server; https://discord.gg/FQN6BsT

Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Hensley511 wrote:Been gone for a bit but I'm back. Here's a couple of bikes I've done this week. If anyone is looking for someone to skin bikes send me a PM or add me on discord

Nice, looking good. Only thing i could say is i'd like to see the front half of the bike match the side a little more. I understand you're running different plastic colours but maybe on the white and grey KTM do some grey or white on the orange instead of the random black out of no where? Same goes for the Suzuki. Would be nice to see some small yellow parts on the shroud or side plate.

Maybe on the Honda do the Cycra logos similar to this so they don't get cut off by the brake line holder. Like i said tho looking awesome. They're just my few opinions. By no means are they the right thing to do lol.
Hensley511

Post by Hensley511 »

Haberfield24 wrote:
Hensley511 wrote:Been gone for a bit but I'm back. Here's a couple of bikes I've done this week. If anyone is looking for someone to skin bikes send me a PM or add me on discord

Nice, looking good. Only thing i could say is i'd like to see the front half of the bike match the side a little more. I understand you're running different plastic colours but maybe on the white and grey KTM do some grey or white on the orange instead of the random black out of no where? Same goes for the Suzuki. Would be nice to see some small yellow parts on the shroud or side plate.

Maybe on the Honda do the Cycra logos similar to this so they don't get cut off by the brake line holder. Like i said tho looking awesome. They're just my few opinions. By no means are they the right thing to do lol.

Definitely a good point on the Cycra logos, but with the Suzuki and KTM I did the color on the front end intentionally. I've been seeing a trend lately where people have all one color on the shrouds back and a same color front fender and number plate so i was going for that kinda look. Not a look for everyone but I've been using it for a quick minute haha. I appreciate the feedback none the less!
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Hensley511 wrote:Definitely a good point on the Cycra logos, but with the Suzuki and KTM I did the color on the front end intentionally. I've been seeing a trend lately where people have all one color on the shrouds back and a same color front fender and number plate so i was going for that kinda look. Not a look for everyone but I've been using it for a quick minute haha. I appreciate the feedback none the less!
I fully understand the style you mean, i'm just trying to say make it look more like a matching kit with similar features rather then two completely different kits.

I feel like its one of the most important parts to a clean looking kit. On this set my team ran for SX i used 3 different plastic colours but i made sure the design flowed throughout.

Example (SX bike) 3 different colours used, white plastics, green front end with black fork guards.

Something similar to your KTM kit but in black for an irl bike.

I hope you don't take it the wrong way. Like i said i think your kits look sick.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

Looks good man, just keep doing your thing! Everyone has their own style. Keep up the good work!
Lewis Lynds

Post by Lewis Lynds »

Probably my best set yet, 2018 Alias A1 Offset:
Hensley511

Post by Hensley511 »

Lewis Lynds wrote:Probably my best set yet, 2018 Alias A1 Offset:
Looks dope! Release anytime soon?
Lewis Lynds

Post by Lewis Lynds »

Hensley511 wrote:
Lewis Lynds wrote:Probably my best set yet, 2018 Alias A1 Offset:
[img]Noice[/img]
Looks dope! Release anytime soon?
Ya will be some time in the coming week
dirtfreek

Post by dirtfreek »

I'm just going to leave these here.

Lewis Lynds

Post by Lewis Lynds »

nom nom.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

dirtfreek wrote:I'm just going to leave these here.

:shock: