Custom Bikes, Tracks & Gear for a fair price

Post about creating and skinning models here
ezra73mx

Re: Custom Bikes, Tracks & Gear for a fair price

Post by ezra73mx »

mxsim16 wrote:
mxsim16 wrote:
mxsim16 wrote: i want to do anotther set the gear is the shift white with a little green and the camo pants
Just finished I'll PM you for links and payment info! :D
mxsim16
Team: Privateer

Post by mxsim16 »

ezra73mx wrote:
mxsim16 wrote:
mxsim16 wrote:
Just finished I'll PM you for links and payment info! :D
Hey can I see a pick and did you do the shift
ConnerR_936

Post by ConnerR_936 »

I want to get a custom graphics set done, I have a brand new set of graphics, that I can take pictures of and send you any logo files you need to replica my real graphics, let me know.
ezra73mx

Post by ezra73mx »

ConnerR_936 wrote:I want to get a custom graphics set done, I have a brand new set of graphics, that I can take pictures of and send you any logo files you need to replica my real graphics, let me know.
Awesome! Ill PM you rn for info!
UrbanRails

Post by UrbanRails »

John23 wrote:
UrbanRails wrote: I don't understand why you even bother typing something like that? Why the fuck do you care so much? If you think that its bs then dont fucking pay for it?? If you think THIS is messing up the community, then you clearly have no brain. Its low life pricks like you that ruin the community by saying stupid shit like that... think before you speak.
Ok, buddy...let's take a deep breath in....and out....You feel that? Feels better, huh? Now...I was just stating that I think it is ridiculous and sad that he is charging people for things that don't take too long. Now, tracks....that's a different story...Those take longer than usual, but when you haven't released too many tracks, and haven't gotten a lot of recognition, is it right to charge for them? Look at Checkers...he makes custom tracks left and right...for free!! Look at JGMtbike. Free. Now if Ezra's tracks blow Checkers and JGMtnbike's tracks out of the water, then go right ahead and charge people. Now I know this is going thru one ear and out the other, but try and stop kissing Ezra's ass in 75% of your posts, because it looks a little weird when 3/4 of your posts are of sucking up to Ezra.

Well you are just pathetic, you act like hes FORCING you to pay for it. I have something to tell you, if you don't want to buy what hes offering THEN DON'T. You literally have no reason to post some dumb shit like that. you could have looked at the post and said to yourself "so not worth it" and then went on with your day, But instead you go out of your way to say some dumb hateful shit about his offer. Is it really that hard to be a respectful person?
UrbanRails

Post by UrbanRails »

UrbanRails wrote:
John23 wrote:
UrbanRails wrote: I don't understand why you even bother typing something like that? Why the fuck do you care so much? If you think that its bs then dont fucking pay for it?? If you think THIS is messing up the community, then you clearly have no brain. Its low life pricks like you that ruin the community by saying stupid shit like that... think before you speak.
Ok, buddy...let's take a deep breath in....and out....You feel that? Feels better, huh? Now...I was just stating that I think it is ridiculous and sad that he is charging people for things that don't take too long. Now, tracks....that's a different story...Those take longer than usual, but when you haven't released too many tracks, and haven't gotten a lot of recognition, is it right to charge for them? Look at Checkers...he makes custom tracks left and right...for free!! Look at JGMtbike. Free. Now if Ezra's tracks blow Checkers and JGMtnbike's tracks out of the water, then go right ahead and charge people. Now I know this is going thru one ear and out the other, but try and stop kissing Ezra's ass in 75% of your posts, because it looks a little weird when 3/4 of your posts are of sucking up to Ezra.
UrbanRails

Post by UrbanRails »

UrbanRails wrote:
UrbanRails wrote:
John23 wrote:
Well you are just pathetic, you act like hes FORCING you to pay for it. I have something to tell you, if you don't want to buy what hes offering THEN DON'T. You literally have no reason to post some dumb shit like that. you could have looked at the post and said to yourself "so not worth it" and then went on with your day, But instead you go out of your way to say some dumb hateful shit about his offer. Is it really that hard to be a respectful person?
GBeastly

Post by GBeastly »

These are potato skins anyways why would somebody want to buy this crap. Its not that hard to do what you are doing.
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

Don't you charge people for skins or at least you have before...
Fair Play.
ezra73mx

Post by ezra73mx »

GBeastly wrote:These are potato skins anyways why would somebody want to buy this crap. Its not that hard to do what you are doing.
I don't see you making any... plus it's not like you have to go through me. I'm just asking for money from the people who can't design and want stuff for a decent price. I spend a lot of time on my work and don't have much time to waste...
GBeastly

Post by GBeastly »

Thats doesn't matter they still suck.
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

He's not charging for the product he is charging for the labour, and each kit would take more than an hour - its not like he's stopping those from learning to do it themselves, they only people who complain are those who haven't got the patience to learn or the money to pay. and neither are the dudes fault... PM OP dude, i've been playing about with some kits you could chuck in as deal sweetners :mrgreen:
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

Dumbbelly29 wrote:He's not charging for the product he is charging for the labour, and each kit would take more than an hour
You can knock up a decent looking set in a matter of 20 minuets tbh. Obviously the longer you spend generally the better they are going to be, but you can still make something nice in not long at all. From what it looks like he's spent no more than 30-40 mins on most of them apart from the yam ones, which look like even less...
Fair Play.
GBeastly

Post by GBeastly »

ryxn wrote:
Dumbbelly29 wrote:He's not charging for the product he is charging for the labour, and each kit would take more than an hour
You can knock up a decent looking set in a matter of 20 minuets tbh. Obviously the longer you spend generally the better they are going to be, but you can still make something nice in not long at all. From what it looks like he's spent no more than 30-40 mins on most of them apart from the yam ones, which look like even less...
Truth
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

ryxn wrote:

I would agree from basic standpoint but when you think about it, that's how long it takes someone to make a set that already PS/Gimp installed, knows how to use the software and has a creative mind - those who have never done anything of the like themselves will take that amount of time to get image editing software set up alone... let alone get an understanding of how to use it and avoid the urge to spam the cut out with logos from google :mrgreen:

or christmas hats if you're my little brother...