Blender Help.

Post about creating and skinning models here
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Blender Help.

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Alright so I don't like asking for help, cos I know how this community works, but I'm in need of some help when it comes to Blender. I'm not trying to learn to model or render shit, but just changing bike parts over. I have watched Stevo's tutorial, and a few others, however, I couldn't keep up. It's actually his Pro Circuit Ti5 I'm trying to get onto Jays KTM.

I know all the shortcuts and little shit about Photoshop, but I know absolutely nothing about what all the tabs and shit mean on Blender. So, I was hoping some of you guys could suggest some tutorials/activities that maybe helped you when you were just beginning. I don't want to come out here and just ask somebody to do it for me (even though that would be a lot easier), I would like to try to do it myself and learn Blender better.

Thank you =)
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Re: Blender Help.

Post by GregDearman »

What part is it that you're stuck on
DCreedz#523

Post by DCreedz#523 »

I struggle to move parts around. If you've seen Jays KTM blend, he's got the fork lower separate, and then the upper fork separate also, with the 4 options (twinwalls handguards, twinwalls, fatbars handguards, fatbars) but I can't seem to move them around and I struggle to actually see where to put them. Every time I zoom in, it zooms straight to the frame, where I need to zoom into the bars and forks.

The other thing I struggle with is deleting something from the wire. So I was trying to delete the Akra exhaust so I can place the Ti5 on there, so I hold L and try to paint over the wire of the exhaust, however I can't just select the exhaust, it seems to always want to select the plastics aswell.

Sorry for the long ass post
GregDearman

Post by GregDearman »

You may have watched this one:

https://youtu.be/yH1WYC0rm7c

Feel free to pm me with any questions
DCreedz#523

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Thanks Greg. I'll see if I can combine yours and Stevos video to see if I can get it. Thanks for your help mate, I'll let you know how it goes =)
GregDearman

Post by GregDearman »

No worries, it's not the greater video but the way I do it is different from stevo