I need help getting this BIKE into game.

Post about creating and skinning models here
Hbirchy
Team: Cyber Dezigns

I need help getting this BIKE into game.

Post by Hbirchy »

I need help getting a BIKE into game. I need it for my team and i did it all in photo shop but cant get the .png and .jm or what ever that is so can someone pls help me get this on a bike and send it to me :!: :lol: i will put a pic of the cutout.
Hbirchy

Re: I need help getting this BIKE into game.

Post by Hbirchy »

Hbirchy

Post by Hbirchy »

Please PM me if u can do it.
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

Hbirchy wrote:Please PM me if u can do it.
you need at least 7 files for it to look good in game;

the skin .png (above)
a norm .png
a spec .png
frame.jm
swingarm.jm
upper fork.jm
lower fork.jm

the jm files are the files for the model. the norm makes edges/bumps clearer and the spec will decide reflectiveness of each part - you don't need the norm and spec to see it in game but it makes it look 100x better.

in the dl for the template there will most likely be the JM's listed above... they will be prefixed with a bike, and maybe suffixed with a model name... for example 'yz250f_fork_upper-cycrahonda' once you have found the above jm's for the model you wanna use;

change the bike name (before the first _ ) in order to use a different dyno (naming conventions for these are all over the forums)
leave the fork_upper/lower etc as it is - the game needs this to know what part it is
change the suffix (model name) after the - to whatever you like, but it must be the same on all of the JM's

once you have all your JM's renamed then you need to re name your skin, your skin will be 'bikedyno-modelname-skinname'

so if you have all your jm's prefixed with yz250f still - you would need to also prefix the skin with the same, after this put a '-' and then write in the model name (what you have suffixed the jm's with) and then another (-) and give your skin a name - this can be anything you like

here's an example of a folder with all files named correctly

copy the names of those files if you want... it will be on the 2017 crf450 in game..

you will most likely find a norm and spec map in the template you are using, save these as .png as you would with a skin... then duplicate the skin name onto them and suffix it with _norm for the norm and _spec for the spec.

let me know if you need a hand, though i won't do it for you :mrgreen: