Free Real Life Bike Replica!

Post about creating and skinning models here
Cumb694
Team: SCR

Free Real Life Bike Replica!

Post by Cumb694 »

Hello! If you saw my post in Models and Skins you will know I am starting a thing for Replica bikes. I figure I'd do something for the community!
If you want a replica which im sure most of you do. Add me on Skype @MoodGaming and we can talk about it. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GOOD QUALITY PHOTOS OF YOUR BIKE if not I will not do it. It may take a couple of weeks depending on how many people want one so be patient! Here are a couple of samples of my replicas. THE KAWASAKI IS MINE!

Be aware not all bikes will be EXACT replicas!
Jacob_Melton
Team: Privateer

Re: Free Real Life Bike Replica!

Post by Jacob_Melton »

the real kawi is nice, but i think you need to practice a bit more because thats not even that close to being a replica, the kawi doesnt look anything like the real one. Just some advice... practice and make more private bikes and then post on forums to make replicas.
motocross_will

Re: Free Real Life Bike Replica!

Post by motocross_will »

Jacob_Melton wrote:the real kawi is nice, but i think you need to practice a bit more because thats not even that close to being a replica, the kawi doesnt look anything like the real one. Just some advice... practice and make more private bikes and then post on forums to make replicas.
At least he put pictures in his post.