Gear

Post about creating and skinning models here
Jake805
Team: RockyMountainATVMc

Gear

Post by Jake805 »

Hey, pm me on discord if you need certain gear made for you! I can do name and number on the back of the jersey with 5-10 sets of gear for $10 Paypal.

Discord: JakeFisher270#8359

Pm me on forum for info also.

PS: Needing money for rF, bc you have to pay, Hehe
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: Gear

Post by sethiemeboi »

aren't you old enough for a job?
and if anybody is thinking of doing this, just know, i can do it for free :lol:
Jake805
Team: RockyMountainATVMc

Post by Jake805 »

yeah, seth. actually you probaly have the psd's from 2015, and you use impact for your gear font. Thanks though, also im 15. Not old enough to get a job actually, you probaly do not have a job, smoking weed, eating all day, on this game, and cant raise a family.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Jake805 wrote:yeah, seth. actually you probaly have the psd's from 2015, and you use impact for your gear font. Thanks though, also im 15. Not old enough to get a job actually, you probaly do not have a job, smoking weed, eating all day, on this game, and cant raise a family.
I'm 17, currently have a part time job at a local store (we call it mr, kims) i go to school obviously, i hate the idea of smoking weed, and drugs in general, i do eat food i am a human, yes, i do play this game it's fun yes, and i can't raise a family because im smart enough to not end up on teen mom
uhTLR
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by uhTLR »

sethiemeboi wrote:
Jake805 wrote:yeah, seth. actually you probaly have the psd's from 2015, and you use impact for your gear font. Thanks though, also im 15. Not old enough to get a job actually, you probaly do not have a job, smoking weed, eating all day, on this game, and cant raise a family.
I'm 17, currently have a part time job at a local store (we call it mr, kims) i go to school obviously, i hate the idea of smoking weed, and drugs in general, i do eat food i am a human, yes, i do play this game it's fun yes, and i can't raise a family because im smart enough to not end up on teen mom
Aye bro the kids just trynna earn some extra money, quit hating..
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Jake805 wrote:and you use impact for your gear font.
Impact can look sick, if you do some stuff with it. Don't diss the base font