Free bike and jersey skin?

Post about creating and skinning models here
calebheney223
Team: Cock Suckers

Free bike and jersey skin?

Post by calebheney223 »

Hey, I would absolutely freaking appreciate it if someone could make me a bike skin and some gear for free, and you can put your name or a watermark on it if you would like, heres the details
Gear:
Jersey/Pants:Fly Kinetic Crux, Black Hi Vis, Russian flag of both shoulders, and the monster energy logo on the stomach, Name on back HENEY with the number 66, try to throw in some nvrtd 3.0 neon leopard gloves if you can
Helmet/Goggles, Shoei VFX-W Hectic TC-4 helmet, with lime green 100% racecrafts
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bike:
Model: 2017 YZ 250
Graphic kit: Factory FX kit with Red number plates, Monster logo on front fender, radiator louvers and Rad covers, Renthal Sticker on swingarm, Race tech suspension with blue fork covers with the Yamaha logo on the bottom front of them. On the rear fender I want the fly racing logo, Dunlop tires logo, shoei logo, and the Factory effex logo. I want a black seat with blue ribs on it
Handbars/grips I want Renthal Twinwall handlebars, silver, with a blue bar pad, and green grips.
Tires/Rims/spokes, I want gold rims/spokes, and Dunlop geomax tires, I guess any pattern.\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you could do atleast one part of this for me I would greatly appreciate it, and if not, thanks for atleast stopping by!
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
Danner374
Team: Twitch/Dannerrr_

Re: Free bike and jersey skin?

Post by Danner374 »

calebheney223 wrote:Hey, I would absolutely freaking appreciate it if someone could make me a bike skin and some gear for free, and you can put your name or a watermark on it if you would like, heres the details
Gear:
Jersey/Pants:Fly Kinetic Crux, Black Hi Vis, Russian flag of both shoulders, and the monster energy logo on the stomach, Name on back HENEY with the number 66, try to throw in some nvrtd 3.0 neon leopard gloves if you can
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bike:
Graphic kit: Factory FX kit with Red number plates, Monster logo on front fender, radiator louvers and Rad covers, Renthal Sticker on swingarm, Race tech suspension with blue fork covers with the Yamaha logo on the bottom front of them. On the rear fender I want the fly racing logo, Dunlop tires logo, shoei logo, and the Factory effex logo. I want a black seat with blue ribs on it
Handbars/grips I want Renthal Twinwall handlebars, silver, with a blue bar pad, and green grips.
Tires/Rims/spokes, I want gold rims/spokes, and Dunlop geomax tires, I guess any pattern.\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you could do atleast one part of this for me I would greatly appreciate it, and if not, thanks for atleast stopping by!
Alright, I wanna help ya. I do, but your asking for too much on all that for FREE. If you simplify the gear/bike I can do it for you.
Quit racing to pursue the FBI
Danner374
Team: Twitch/Dannerrr_

Post by Danner374 »

Or you could just join my team
Quit racing to pursue the FBI
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

Danner374 wrote:
calebheney223 wrote:Hey, I would absolutely freaking appreciate it if someone could make me a bike skin and some gear for free, and you can put your name or a watermark on it if you would like, heres the details
Gear:
Bike:
Alright, I wanna help ya. I do, but your asking for too much on all that for FREE. If you simplify the gear/bike I can do it for you.
No problem, keep the name and numbers and maybe just simplify it to Dunlop and monster graphics, on the rad covers and fenders, and the renthal handlebars, if that's still to much take the Dunlop stuff away
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

calebheney223 wrote:
Danner374 wrote:
Gear:
Bike:
No problem, keep the name and numbers and maybe just simplify it to Dunlop and monster graphics, on the rad covers and fenders, and the renthal handlebars, if that's still to much take the Dunlop stuff away
also with the gear can you make it to the fox marz gear and helmet, and the 100% goggles stay the same,
osbarbosa
Team: Privateer

Post by osbarbosa »

can you make just a simple rmz 250 kawasaki pro circuit 332, if you can put BARBOSA in the front, just asking .
calebheney223

Post by calebheney223 »

Danner374 wrote:Or you could just join my team
I could join your team, my xbox controller broke so I'm learning to use kb controls rn though