Graphics. Gear, and Templates for Sale!

Post about creating and skinning models here
uhTLR
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Graphics. Gear, and Templates for Sale!

Post by uhTLR »

Hello,
I have templates and I make gear and custom bikes and I was thinking if I should start making people pay for gear and bikes and start selling templates. I just got a new truck and i'm about to get my license, I was thinking this would be a good way to make a little extra gas money. I'm posting this because I wanted to see how many people would actually be interested in buying stuff from me. I would really appreciate it if you could respond letting me know if It is a good idea and if you would be interested. Also what are the normal prices people sell custom bikes for, custom gear for, and templates for?? THANKS! :)
jonracer594

Re: Graphics. Gear, and Templates for Sale!

Post by jonracer594 »

1. If you want to sell something include pictures of your stuff because nobody will buy stuff blind.
2. People are interested in free stuff, and if not there are people that show their work befor trying to sell it.
3. Why don't you take a look yourself what people are charging for their stuff? Keep in mind that the price should be on level of quality. So you better don't sell your stuff for $100 unless its a 16k skin and its perfectly done..

Hope you can learn something from this^
uhTLR
Crushed Dissenter

Post by uhTLR »

jonracer594 wrote:1. If you want to sell something include pictures of your stuff because nobody will buy stuff blind.
2. People are interested in free stuff, and if not there are people that show their work befor trying to sell it.
3. Why don't you take a look yourself what people are charging for their stuff? Keep in mind that the price should be on level of quality. So you better don't sell your stuff for $100 unless its a 16k skin and its perfectly done..

Thanks for the feedback!
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

jonracer594 wrote:...So you better don't sell your stuff for $100 unless its a 16k skin and its perfectly done..

No! :lol:
JynxHD
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JynxHD »

I NEED HELP GETTINGG MY NAME AND NUMBER ON GEAR AND GETTING CUSTOM GRAPHICS!!11 HELP
uhTLR
Crushed Dissenter

Post by uhTLR »

JynxHD wrote:I NEED HELP GETTINGG MY NAME AND NUMBER ON GEAR AND GETTING CUSTOM GRAPHICS!!11 HELP
ATM not doing anything right now...Sorry :/