Helmet Skinning Question?

Post about creating and skinning models here
dawsonsleeper

Helmet Skinning Question?

Post by dawsonsleeper »

I downloaded a 6D psd and it had no jm so i downloaded a different 6D file that came with a psd and a jm, i took the jm from that file and put it into the folder with the original helmet and then created the saf. In game, its still a 6d helmet and it looks right, its not all messed up like its the wrong jm but the colors and designs are wrong. Are the jms associated with the helmet they go to? so when i took that jm from a different 6d release is it possible that the other 6d skin was attached to the 6d jm that i used with my helmet? here's what it was supposed to look like vs what it did look like... thanks everyone in advance.

jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
KTM57

Re: Helmet Skinning Question?

Post by KTM57 »

You messed up naming the files, and your game is loading the EVS helmet from your stock model replacement pack.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

KTM57 wrote:You messed up naming the files, and your game is loading the EVS helmet from your stock model replacement pack.
dawson dont listen to what this noob is saying, he's never skinned a helmet in your entire life, I believe you have to donate to my jlv's paypal in order to unlock the customization feature in sim.And I believe the fee to unlock that is only $15 cheers mate!
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

KTM57 wrote:You messed up naming the files, and your game is loading the EVS helmet from your stock model replacement pack.
ok thanks man, ill figure it out.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Voips

Post by Voips »

model_90 wrote:
dawson dont listen to what this noob is saying, he's never skinned a helmet in your entire life, I believe you have to donate to my jlv's paypal in order to unlock the customization feature in sim.And I believe the fee to unlock that is only $15 cheers mate!
I sent $9000
Where are all of my helmets?