2017 Alpinestar

Post about creating and skinning models here
SprintCar2L
Team: LMR Kawasaki

2017 Alpinestar

Post by SprintCar2L »

I have been working on making some of the Alpinestar gear the Tomac has used this year except one set and i am just wondering if any one knows the name of every set of the Alpinestar gear or just a few or were i could fine the name if there is any. this is my first time making gear so they aren't the best.

funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Re: 2017 Alpinestar

Post by funkychicken »

That's a lot of pictures but it's looking pretty good, not sure how accurate seeing how ive never seen Alpinestars gear irl, but the boot norms look a bit screwed up, might wanna mess around with those or fix them
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

funkychicken wrote:That's a lot of pictures but it's looking pretty good, not sure how accurate seeing how ive never seen Alpinestars gear irl, but the boot jm look a bit screwed up, might wanna mess around with those or fix them
funkychicken
Team: 251 Graphix I guess

Post by funkychicken »

jonracer594 wrote:
funkychicken wrote:That's a lot of pictures but it's looking pretty good, not sure how accurate seeing how ive never seen Alpinestars gear irl, but the boot jm look a bit screwed up, might wanna mess around with those or fix them
oh crap you right man I didn't notice it was the whole jm I just saw the front and thought something was funky lol. I don't normally do alpinestars
| Unofficially Official MotoSavage Rookie of the Year 2017 |
Pumaxcs wrote:Women ain't shit, man.

They'll lick a public toilet seat but ignore my texts.
SprintCar2L

Post by SprintCar2L »

funkychicken wrote:That's a lot of pictures but it's looking pretty good, not sure how accurate seeing how ive never seen Alpinestars gear irl, but the boot norms look a bit screwed up, might wanna mess around with those or fix them
Thanks and I should have probably used less pictures. It's not completely accurate but I think I got some what close. I need seen it irl I have just used picture of Eli Tomac on Instagram to make the gear and I still have to do that pants and find public alpinestar gloves or make my own and possibly different boots. I still have more sets I am going to do from the past to nationals and the rest of the season what ever tomac uses I am going to try and make and possibly release if I get everything how I want it
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

Guessing that's a ripped version of my Factory Kawasaki and wheels?

Tbonemx428

Post by Tbonemx428 »

Norcal_51 wrote:Guessing that's a ripped version of my Factory Kawasaki and wheels?

You should scram everything.. And not post the pngs on the forums :o
Tbonemx428

Post by Tbonemx428 »

Norcal_51 wrote:Guessing that's a ripped version of my Factory Kawasaki and wheels?

You should scram everything.. And not post the pngs on the forums :o
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

I actually did that bike for MXB, so I couldn't, but would be nice if people asked before using.
SprintCar2L

Post by SprintCar2L »

That post was not supposed to be be about the bike and wheels it was about the gear and helmets and yes it is your bike and I did get if your mx bikes and edited and yes I should have probably messaged you but I didn't know if anyone was active on that form and I didn't know if you have a sim forum account and those wheels are the 2016 wheels that were released
rosso391
Team: Privateer

Post by rosso391 »

Can someone get me a download link for the red plate tomac bike and the gear? I'd be willing to pay. If reasonable.