Gray Fork Lower and MXS Pivot Points Showing up in Game? (Only on forks)

Post about creating and skinning models here
dawsonsleeper

Gray Fork Lower and MXS Pivot Points Showing up in Game? (Only on forks)

Post by dawsonsleeper »

I wanted to have a Honda on a KTM dyno so I downloaded these pivot points (http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27188) and I followed this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BH1nbFCTCoV) and everything turned out right except the fork upper and the big tube through the middle of the forks. Everything else from the pivot points is not there in game except that, I re-exported the jms 4 times and did the exact same thing to all of them each time. What is going on?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Re: Gray Fork Lower and MXS Pivot Points Showing up in Game? (Only on forks)

Post by Cummings55 »

Am I reading this wrong or do you simply just want a Honda model on a KTM dyno? All you have to do is rename .jms if so.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Cummings55 wrote:Am I reading this wrong or do you simply just want a Honda model on a KTM dyno? All you have to do is rename .jms if so.
i have tried that but it always comes out looking all messed up with the parts everywhere and the graphics not on the plastics like they should be.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

Then you’re naming it wrong. 450sxfv2016 is what you’ll want to replace “crf” or whatever it may be. 250 works the same way. Just do that for each .jm and you should be fine.
Tbonemx428

Post by Tbonemx428 »

Or you exported the jms wrong. If you exported the jms then you clicked on the pivot points too along with the plastics, that's why they show up.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Tbonemx428 wrote:Or you exported the jms wrong. If you exported the jms then you clicked on the pivot points too along with the plastics, that's why they show up.
oh. what i did was i clicked the bike part then i held shift and clicked the bike jig then i hit ctrl j then I hit tab then p and by selection (with the bike selected and the jig not) then i tabbed out of that and hit ctrl a then rotation and scale, then exported as mx simulator model to a folder as 450sxfv2016_fork_upper-Honda.jm and it came out all gray
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Cummings55 wrote:Then you’re naming it wrong. 450sxfv2016 is what you’ll want to replace “crf” or whatever it may be. 250 works the same way. Just do that for each .jm and you should be fine.
it worked. I was missing a space. thanks!