I'm doing skins for offseason!!!

Post about creating and skinning models here
nickuzick

Re: I'm doing skins for offseason!!!

Post by nickuzick »

Didn't know being a forum veteran was a prerequisite?
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

nickuzick wrote:Didn't know being a forum veteran was a prerequisite?
It has nothing to do with it, but im saying he could do better than me skinning, was i used that as an argument
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

Kids,if your paying someone to make a cutout, you are either artisically challenged or reallly lazy,learning how to skin is the easiest thing to do in this game IMO, all you need is:
1. Photoshop (or Illustator to if you wanna break outta plebdom)
2. Two eyes to copy off of someone elses litkit (Tcrain Im looking at you) And if you really pay attention, some of the best setups have been replica skins
3. Two hands
4. A good sense of spelling is always great, unless you rely solely on spellcheck
5. Friends (Cuz feedback is key to great setup or at least to improvement, also what might be good to you might be d*gshit to someone else, however if you make the setup yourself and satisfied then disregard the first half of this sentence)
6. (Legal Copy of) Mx Simulator
7. Money (Unless you have alot of time on your hands, making your own gear that is quality is gonna take some time, HMU doe if you want some 2K18 Thor gear) lets face it, most of us have lives so your probs gonna have to pay for gear(Id go to MAH BOI OOGUST, but he's busy or Tooht(expensive but high quality))
8.Scramming (Its really not that hard, there's even a comprehensive tutorial on how to manually do it (https://youtu.be/bPd74oQeCo8?t=4m26s)

Thats it, save yourself the $20 and get some knowledge and make a setup you want. This also works for skinning gear (putting on numbers/name and making helmets)
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
808 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: I think its safe to say you dont know what youre doing...

Im pretty well known to make pretty good stuff, Nothing to O'Hagan, James Webb, or August Sanders Level but pretty good
What's wrong with asking for help in a help topic lmao
Bc they're stupid questions that aren't hard to figure out. You literally just joined the community
This just in: This fucking retard is bashing a new forums member about asking question in the fucking help section.

Also, why is asking about the personal folder destination a stupid question? You can't just change it, you actually need to do some complicated shit apparently, so why was it a dumb question?

Also also, when you download tracks fresh from the forums and they don't work on servers, even when you do everything correctly, why is it dumb to ask for help?

If you need help, you ask for help.
If you need skins, find somebody to do some for free, they're everywhere.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

model_90 wrote:Kids,if your paying someone to make a cutout, you are either artisically challenged or reallly lazy,learning how to skin is the easiest thing to do in this game IMO, all you need is:
1. Photoshop (or Illustator to if you wanna break outta plebdom)
2. Two eyes to copy off of someone elses litkit (Tcrain Im looking at you) And if you really pay attention, some of the best setups have been replica skins
3. Two hands
4. A good sense of spelling is always great, unless you rely solely on spellcheck
5. Friends (Cuz feedback is key to great setup or at least to improvement, also what might be good to you might be d*gshit to someone else, however if you make the setup yourself and satisfied then disregard the first half of this sentence)
6. (Legal Copy of) Mx Simulator
7. Money (Unless you have alot of time on your hands, making your own gear that is quality is gonna take some time, HMU doe if you want some 2K18 Thor gear) lets face it, most of us have lives so your probs gonna have to pay for gear(Id go to MAH BOI OOGUST, but he's busy or Tooht(expensive but high quality))
8.Scramming (Its really not that hard, there's even a comprehensive tutorial on how to manually do it (https://youtu.be/bPd74oQeCo8?t=4m26s)

Thats it, save yourself the $20 and get some knowledge and make a setup you want. This also works for skinning gear (putting on numbers/name and making helmets)
every point you have is great. and the only argument i have is some kids/men dont get it, and some do. Heres my example everyone has the tools necessary to be a math teacher, but not everyone does it