"Get your own personal skins Topic"

Post about creating and skinning models here
Davinho222

"Get your own personal skins Topic"

Post by Davinho222 »

I was looking around in the "Model and Skin Editing" Tread and often looked at the same question. "Could anyone do this or do that" and it get´s me angry cause this Tread mostly is for great new skins or models. And by saying mostly i mean only!.

You guys have to recognize that a really good skin or model is not made in a couple of minutes! Why would anybody do it?

So i start this new Topic now! This Topic is for talented skinners and modellers and for guys who want their own unique skin, model or even video.

I can´t make a skin or a model and i am unable to make mxsim videos with my pc right now but this topic is for you guys.

If you want your own skin, then pay for it. This is the Topic for exactly that. If you put a photo of your´e own bike or an idea for a skin in here somebody is able to think about doin it. After that you two get in contact and talk about a prize for that.

Nothing is free in this world! And pleas if you really want a skin or a model or something (model would be pretty expensive i think) just post it here!!

And skinners and modellers, why not just make a little money by doing what you like to do. I am not talking about 50$ for one skin that has to be cheaper, but to get a couple of bucks never hurted somebody.

If this topic starts a discussion and we could figure it out together we could place exact prizes in here and i would update the topic. Like a strict 20$ for a really good bikeskin, or a bit less. But we will see.

But pleas stop asking for skins every day!
Davinho222

Re: "Get your own personal skins Topic"

Post by Davinho222 »

And yes, i know this is a Tread for models and skins EDITING but that does not mean you have to ask for a skin every day. Back in the days this tread was more to show progress of your models and skins and not to ask for them
JasonFelkey
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JasonFelkey »

Can anyone make a free skin for my team??
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

JasonFelkey wrote:Can anyone make a free skin for my team??

Aaaaaaaand the topic is fu..ed
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

i got you fam
David R21
Team: Fastlap Suspension

Post by David R21 »

Davinho222 wrote:

Aaaaaaaand the topic is fu..ed
Lol