$2 Gear $4 bikes

Post about creating and skinning models here
Hbirchy
Team: Holly Tek Racing

$2 Gear $4 bikes

Postby Hbirchy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello everybody! I posted a topic a while back similar to this but i was not so great at skinning then so i took some time to get my stuff together and now wanted to do Gear and bikes cheap so im thinking $2 for Gear and $4 for a bike. I got two examples of what i can do and i know im not great at this stuff but im trying. Also the last picture was a render p2sta did of the team bikes i made. I always want to get better and i know there is a few things i can improve on so please leave some advice and PM if you would like a bike or skin. Thanks!

Brock1198
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Re: $2 Gear $4 bikes

Postby Brock1198 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:34 pm

Skate Fast Eat Ass
Timo Van Dyk wrote:
GustavoMX930' wrote:so you "made" this cutout? thank you!

You dont need to thanks me thanks the internet!

Hbirchy
Team: Holly Tek Racing

Postby Hbirchy » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:46 pm

Haha

ColtHans
Team: Hans Productions

Postby ColtHans » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:41 am

Hbirchy wrote:Hello everybody! I posted a topic a while back similar to this but i was not so great at skinning then so i took some time to get my stuff together and now wanted to do Gear and bikes cheap so im thinking $2 for Gear and $4 for a bike. I got two examples of what i can do and i know im not great at this stuff but im trying. Also the last picture was a render p2sta did of the team bikes i made. I always want to get better and i know there is a few things i can improve on so please leave some advice and PM if you would like a bike or skin. Thanks!

The 1st one is SICK! I just don't wanna buy it. lol :D
I LOVE KAWASAKIS!!
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNlZb ... s6ZyVxM1eA

SamLance217
Team: Shift Yamaha

Postby SamLance217 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:25 am

can you make bike graphics, ill pay. also do you have another faster way of contacting (instagram, twitter, snapchat, etc.)

Return to “Model and Skin Editing”