$2 Gear $4 bikes

Post about creating and skinning models here
Hbirchy
Team: Cyber Dezigns

$2 Gear $4 bikes

Post by Hbirchy »

Hello everybody! I posted a topic a while back similar to this but i was not so great at skinning then so i took some time to get my stuff together and now wanted to do Gear and bikes cheap so im thinking $2 for Gear and $4 for a bike. I got two examples of what i can do and i know im not great at this stuff but im trying. Also the last picture was a render p2sta did of the team bikes i made. I always want to get better and i know there is a few things i can improve on so please leave some advice and PM if you would like a bike or skin. Thanks!

Brock1198
Team: Cycleworks

Re: $2 Gear $4 bikes

Post by Brock1198 »

jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?
Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!
Hbirchy
Team: Cyber Dezigns

Post by Hbirchy »

Haha
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Hbirchy wrote:Hello everybody! I posted a topic a while back similar to this but i was not so great at skinning then so i took some time to get my stuff together and now wanted to do Gear and bikes cheap so im thinking $2 for Gear and $4 for a bike. I got two examples of what i can do and i know im not great at this stuff but im trying. Also the last picture was a render p2sta did of the team bikes i made. I always want to get better and i know there is a few things i can improve on so please leave some advice and PM if you would like a bike or skin. Thanks!

The 1st one is SICK! I just don't wanna buy it. lol :D
SamLance217
Team: WildSide Designs

Post by SamLance217 »

can you make bike graphics, ill pay. also do you have another faster way of contacting (instagram, twitter, snapchat, etc.)