Jay's Forum Name

Post about creating and skinning models here
User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: TMC Racing
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Jay's Forum Name

Postby dawsonsleeper » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Can someone tell me Jays forum name? I would like to contact him about buying his ktm.
scrubsallday351 wrote:We seemed like we were friends until he took me out 10 times in one race for no reason

scrubsallday351 wrote:we worked it out

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: Hans Productions

Re: Jay's Forum Name

Postby ColtHans » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:37 pm

dawsonsleeper wrote:Can someone tell me Jays forum name? I would like to contact him about buying his ktm.

it is "jaysforumname" :D
I LOVE KAWASAKIS!!
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNlZb ... s6ZyVxM1eA

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 181
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: TMC Racing
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: Jay's Forum Name

Postby dawsonsleeper » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:49 pm

ColtHans wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:Can someone tell me Jays forum name? I would like to contact him about buying his ktm.

it is "jaysforumname" :D

thanks for your help -_-
scrubsallday351 wrote:We seemed like we were friends until he took me out 10 times in one race for no reason

scrubsallday351 wrote:we worked it out

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: Hans Productions

Re: Jay's Forum Name

Postby ColtHans » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:58 pm

dawsonsleeper wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:Can someone tell me Jays forum name? I would like to contact him about buying his ktm.

it is "jaysforumname" :D

thanks for your help -_-

anytime lol
I LOVE KAWASAKIS!!
CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdNlZb ... s6ZyVxM1eA

User avatar
Blake_901
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am
Team: dood idek anymore
Location: FL
Contact:

Re: Jay's Forum Name

Postby Blake_901 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:58 pm

Jay.
Pm me for screenshots
James_122 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:What does Vanderlee say aboot all this?

Nothing any of us could understand. He just makes weird grunts/moans and points at his crotch.


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests