Backwards Boots

Post about creating and skinning models here
BrodeySteil72
Team: Privateer

Backwards Boots

Post by BrodeySteil72 »

So I am trying to make an alias gear set and everything loads in fine but my boots are backwards. The original psd file had sidi boots but I wanted alpines so is it the jm that's making the boots backwards? And if so how do i find the correct jm file?
DesertRider83

Re: Backwards Boots

Post by DesertRider83 »

What jm are you using, and what Alpinestars model are you using as well?
BrodeySteil72

Post by BrodeySteil72 »

DesertRider83 wrote:What jm are you using, and what Alpinestars model are you using as well?
I'm using the the A2 Vented jm's from funky chicken and I'm using the LE Bomber tech 10 from Tiago Freitas
DesertRider83

Post by DesertRider83 »

BrodeySteil72 wrote:
DesertRider83 wrote:What jm are you using, and what Alpinestars model are you using as well?
I'm using the the A2 Vented jm's from funky chicken and I'm using the LE Bomber tech 10 from Tiago Freitas
It's not working because you have the wrong JM. The JM Funkychicken included isn't for the tech 10, it's for the Sidi. Since you're using the LE Bomber Tiago Freitas colored, you need the JM for the tech 10 model, which is made by Tyler Crain.

Here's the link: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40226
BrodeySteil72

Post by BrodeySteil72 »

DesertRider83 wrote:
BrodeySteil72 wrote:
It's not working because you have the wrong JM. The JM Funkychicken included isn't for the tech 10, it's for the Sidi. Since you're using the LE Bomber Tiago Freitas colored, you need the JM for the tech 10 model, which is made by Tyler Crain.

Here's the link: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=40226
Thank you so much bro