KTM RC8R Development Thread

Post about creating and skinning models here
zebzone235
Team: Lindqvist Racing

KTM RC8R Development Thread

Post by zebzone235 »

I know this is a motocross game, but i can branch out can't i?

So this is a Ktm rc8/r that took the heart of an old cr500, the engine is still pretty sketchy but when the pipes aswell as the piping for the radiator and stuff is done i'll post that, this is a development thread afterall.
Yeah i know the front is funky as shit but if it were done why would i post it here

I'm not a professional, i never claimed to be one, take the model as a grain of salt.
Lining this up with pivot points will be fun

zebzone235

Re: KTM RC8R Development Thread

Post by zebzone235 »

The pivot points weren't too much of a problem actually, but i'm thinking of removing the plastics so it doesn't look like it's on bags,
poorly uv mapped and ao baked at the moment but that will be fixed til release. And if there's anyone that wants it with the plastics i guess i can work it out somehow

Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

I would like to play with that thing, must be lookin funny if you are whippin with it :D
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

I am trying to not sound harsh or something but have you ever finished a model? I always saw your development threads but never a finished model :lol:
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Just to say it. If you would work a bit on the plastics it would be a scooter :wink: ....not trying to offend you, would be funny too. But from what i see, i think it would be way more simple to just creat a scooter out of that:)
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Bitte mach einen Schiebfight daraus:) oder damit es besser ins Spiel passt und bei den Yamahas abgespeichert werden kann einen Aerox:D :lol: Lang ists her :lol: :lol: :lol:
zebzone235

Post by zebzone235 »

jonracer594 wrote:I am trying to not sound harsh or something but have you ever finished a model? I always saw your development threads but never a finished model :lol:
Tbh i didn't really know how to export models correctly before, i didn't get the whole origin point's deal until just today, i will finish this don't worry..... i swear i'll finish it...
zebzone235

Post by zebzone235 »

Davinho222 wrote:Just to say it. If you would work a bit on the plastics it would be a scooter :wink: ....not trying to offend you, would be funny too. But from what i see, i think it would be way more simple to just creat a scooter out of that:)
I already made a scooter lol, i made a piaggio zip ac a while back as a joke, but no this is not a scooter, i'm pretty sure a ktm rc8 is a sportsbike
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

zebzone235 wrote:
Davinho222 wrote:Just to say it. If you would work a bit on the plastics it would be a scooter :wink: ....not trying to offend you, would be funny too. But from what i see, i think it would be way more simple to just creat a scooter out of that:)
I already made a scooter lol, i made a piaggio zip ac a while back as a joke, but no this is not a scooter, i'm pretty sure a ktm rc8 is a sportsbike
Mir ist klar das du keinen Roller machen wolltst. Ich weiß auch das du eine KTM rc8 Modellieren wolltest. ABER, dennoch sieht das Modell eher aus wie ein Scooter, so leid es mir tut. Die kompletten Plastikparts müssten etwar 10 cm weiter höher liegen, wenn nicht sogar noch weiter oben.... Würdest du alle Plastikteile diagonal (hinten anheben, vorne absenken) ausrichten, wäre es ein Roller. Trotzdem finde ich die Idee cool und ich habe keine Ahnung vom Modellieren. Ein Whip mit dem Teil wäre trotzdem witzig!! egal ob Scooter oder Sportbike, auch so wie das Model jetzt aussieht. Ich wollte dich nicht beleidigen:)
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

Bis auf den vorderen Plastikpart ist es aber eigentlich schon echt gut.
zebzone235

Post by zebzone235 »

Davinho222 wrote:Bis auf den vorderen Plastikpart ist es aber eigentlich schon echt gut.
I'm swedish not german dude