ALIENWARE Kawasaki (my first skin)

Post about creating and skinning models here
JP37R
Team: JPR

ALIENWARE Kawasaki (my first skin)

Post by JP37R »

This is my first skin, theres quite a bit I would like to make better but I'm just not sure how to go about it. ie: frame, brake caliper, engine.

Credits:
DJ - Kawi Template
WilMX- Yosh muffler

DL here: http://www.puremxs.com/Bikes/BikeViewer.aspx?BikeID=272
Red619
Team: Privateer

Re: ALIENWARE Kawasaki (my first skin)

Post by Red619 »

I like it, can't wait . So much stuff to get today, I feel like it's christmas :mrgreen:
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

Dude Why are you ripping peoples stuff? You ripped my whole back and front fender and just placed a logo on the front fender...we had a couple of huge incidents on this forum and people really have the knock off the shit and ripping peoples stuff sieriously! :x
JP37R

Post by JP37R »

Zach_496 wrote:Dude Why are you ripping peoples stuff? You ripped my whole back and front fender and just placed a logo on the front fender...we had a couple of huge incidents on this forum and people really have the knock off the (organic matter) and ripping peoples stuff sieriously! :x
I did not rip that stuff, the decal on the front and rear was from here http://www.dirtbikebitz.com/images/prod ... al_Kit.jpg I changed them, put some different sponsors. The rad shrouds I designed to go with the front and rear fender, also above the numberplate I designed to match the others. The forkguards also are made by me, as well as the header pipe. I gave credit where credit is due, You're just trying to stir things up, you need to ask before you start accusing people of things.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

front fender-maybe
back fender-no
only one to win something real from the game!
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

I dont even car if it was ripped i made the other bike my brothers gay so he likes to overact about things sorry jp37r or something
Btw i like your shroud its pretty sick
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

lame excuse to cover your ass
JP37R

Post by JP37R »

Jones221 wrote:front fender-maybe
back fender-no
seriously, gimme a break, you guys need to really look at stuff before you start pointing fingers. Maybe it's similiar to this skin zach says he has, but you really need to look because I made0 with the exception of the front and rear decal. Hell, I'll sent the PSD to prove I did the shading on the front fender.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

I believe you man, your good in ps. I dont think you'd rip.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Its not the shading, its the graphics.
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

Ain't covering my self jones my brothers 7 what do you expect he pretty much looks up to what you guys say and all hes been seeing is rip rip rip but i dont friken care its a game thats what i try to explain to him and when i looked at it the back fender on my bike i made wasnt as blurry and i made it without the black points so i completely belive you too bad there aint artificial shading i dont have shaders till my new alienware pc comes in :lol:
JP37R

Post by JP37R »

Jones221 wrote:Its not the shading, its the graphics.
Graphics were from a Google search, I did change them, but the base graphic is from google not here or another user. check that link in the first post, better yet just google "kawasaki decals" in google images and you will see this decal set.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

You need to chill out man, im not saying you ripped them im just telling you that zach thinks you ripped the graphics. IF you are gonna use shading, put it to the top layer. Really looks crappy with graphics over shading. Defeats the purpose.
danny

Post by danny »

Great first skin imo. 10/10

Team: xFire mayneeeeeeeee
xFire: rocketmandan946
XBL: fp cycloNe
JP37R

Post by JP37R »

Jones221 wrote:You need to chill out man, im not saying you ripped them im just telling you that zach thinks you ripped the graphics. IF you are gonna use shading, put it to the top layer. Really looks crappy with graphics over shading. Defeats the purpose.
Saying I ripped stuff when I didn't is cause to prove myself, if you take that as me being defensive, well I certainly am, it sucks when someone says you did something you didn't do.

The shading is OVER the graphics by the way (below), it's just pretty subtle. I'm new to skinning, not new to photoshop.