The Official Project Abandonment Thread

Post about creating and skinning models here
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

The Official Project Abandonment Thread

Post by Sabo »

ITT: are projects that people began and then abandoned.

I've been hearing some people in the discords I frequent talking about abandoning projects. I get people lose interest or just don't have time, but there's no need for a project half finished to be lost forever. Upload your unfinished projects here, or look for something that you could finish. Obviously if you pick up someones project, you should probably credit them for part of it if it gets finished.

Things that are good to post here are models and skins that have enough work that you could consider it not messing around, but instead a more serious start.

NO REQUESTING SKINS OR MODELS

Do NOT post psds here if you tried to put your numbers on gear and couldn't figure out how to. There is Troubleshooting for that.
Do NOT post half finished team gear. IRL team gear and sets are ok, but only because they are able to be used by the community and not for personal use.

Really the point of this is to potentially save cool things and ideas the community might otherwise miss out on.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: The Official Project Abandonment Thread

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

This is a damn good idea, would be dope to have this stickied..

I'll upload a few things when I have a chance... unless I abandon that too
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Can I also post my 3811 unfinished tracks here?
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

jonracer594 wrote:Can I also post my 3811 unfinished tracks here?
I mean, I guess.

Side Note: Du hast diesen Forum nur einen Tag nach ich beigetreten. Es tuet mir leid, dass mein Deutsch hat total Recht nicht aber darf ich fragen, wo in Deutschland wohnst du?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.