First Person Jm's

Post about creating and skinning models here
James#134
Team: SplitDesignCo

First Person Jm's

Post by James#134 »

what first person jms should i be using on newer gear so i wont see the body of the rider when i lean back?
dawsonsleeper

Re: First Person Jm's

Post by dawsonsleeper »

first person jms are strictly so u dont see the neckbrace. if you are takling about what you are seeing if you run for example 110, 0, 0, you just gotta get used to that. nothing you can do their other than change ur fp settings.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:first person jms are strictly so u dont see the neckbrace. if you are takling about what you are seeing if you run for example 110, 0, 0, you just gotta get used to that. nothing you can do their other than change ur fp settings.
or you can turn the first person rider off
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
James#134
Team: SplitDesignCo

Post by James#134 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:first person jms are strictly so u dont see the neckbrace. if you are takling about what you are seeing if you run for example 110, 0, 0, you just gotta get used to that. nothing you can do their other than change ur fp settings.
not true lol download any pro teams pack and the gear doesnt have the body when i lean back so im not sure what thats about
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I feel pretty sure a fp jm is literally blank. Don’t know how true that is though.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

James#134 wrote:
not true lol download any pro teams pack and the gear doesnt have the body when i lean back so im not sure what thats about
a screenshot could help.. nobody knows what your are talking about.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!