Contest | Design my CRF | CashPrice

Post about creating and skinning models here
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Contest | Design my CRF | CashPrice

Post by jlv »

checkerz wrote:leaving it there even after the creator contacted you asking for it to be removed.
I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt until I saw this. He was asked to remove it and refused?

MxWay, how can you defend that?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I've seen the details now. MxWay, when the copyright holder asks you to take it down you have to comply. The only exception would be if you were given license to distribute it.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
LC Créations_
Crushed Dissenter
Team: LCR

Post by LC Créations_ »

I didn't buy this bike i know BUT mx way accept the bike too so we are together wrong
Mx way try to Blame me to save his image
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

LC Créations_ wrote:I didn't buy this bike i know BUT mx way accept the bike too so we are together wrong
lol wow.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

WillSt24 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
MxWayGamer wrote:If someone come to you to ask you if you want a great model in exchange a sharing of his page on facebook, you will say No ?
I think a decent human will say Yes.
No, a decent human would have said they didn't want ripped content.

Showing your true colors here, I hope JLV gives you the perma-ban you deserve.
Sadly It happens a lot in the french EU MXS community. Myself being a french canadian and being able to read and see everything that goes by, im speechless. There isn't a lot of trustable people in the french community (No, im not putting everyone in the same bag).

If you could understand french Chris, you'd be amazed by how much content gets ripped by the French EU Community on small forums and things like that.
It's like the dirty underbelly of the mxs community that most don't know about. Sad that it's so pervasive amongst that group, for whatever reason.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Jim Kinson »

LC Créations_ wrote:I didn't buy this bike i know BUT mx way accept the bike too so we are together wrong
Who's model was it? It would be a good idea to apologise to the model creator if you haven't already.
wismarte

Post by wismarte »

You're the poor guys in the french community! I don't know why those kids, like you, rip some content since the beginning of mxs. If you don't have a model/skin/tracks and you don't want to pay anything to get one, why don't you make it by yourself.
I realy don't understand why you guys do this.
Even if you had rip a model/skin/... or what ever you want, why do you share it, you know it's wrong but you share it! Do you have a brain or not? All of cheater/ripper like you need to be ban from every game because you're to many toxic for us and for the reputation of the french community.
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

wismarte wrote:
You're the poor guys in the french community! I don't know why those kids, like you, rip some content since the beginning of mxs. If you don't have a model/skin/tracks and you don't want to pay anything to get one, why don't you make it by yourself.
Even if you had rip a model/skin/... or what ever you want, why do you share it, you know it's wrong but you share it! Do you have a brain or not? All of cheater/ripper like you need to be ban from every game because you're to many toxic for us and for the reputation of the french community.
Lc Creations didn't rip anything, He got ripped content sent to him, You should of said ^^^^ to MxWay.
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

Jim Kinson wrote:
wismarte wrote:
Lc Creations didn't rip anything, He got ripped content sent to him, You should of said ^^^^ to MxWay.
I fucked up nvm^^^