Boots 20 miles away from rider

Post about creating and skinning models here
pbjfilms
Team: Privateer

Boots 20 miles away from rider

Post by pbjfilms »

I decided I wanted to put boots on the jre rider model. but when I export the jm and load into the game this is what I look like. I don't know how to fix it I did ctrl A to apply rotation and scale. I added the boots to the right vertex group. Any help would be nice I am also using the in game version and not the render version :D
KTM57

Re: Boots 20 miles away from rider

Post by KTM57 »

I have gone through hell and back every time I've exported a rider model. Are you confident that you have the armature applied properly?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
pbjfilms

Post by pbjfilms »

KTM57 wrote:I have gone through hell and back every time I've exported a rider model. Are you confident that you have the armature applied properly?
I’m pretty sure, I just fixed that problem but I don’t know how I did it XD. But now the rider doesn’t fit to the bike right. The rider sits to far forward on the bike and I have not found out how to fix that yet
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I clicked on this because I expected a screenshot about boots beeing 20 miles away from the rider, I am really disappointed to say the least... :?
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
pbjfilms

Post by pbjfilms »

Andy_Hack wrote:I clicked on this because I expected a screenshot about boots beeing 20 miles away from the rider, I am really disappointed to say the least... :?
sorry to disappoint :oops:
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Yeah Mason's got a tutorial on how to do this on the forums, should help you out.