Distorted Skins

Post about creating and skinning models here
ryderrem
Team: Ryno Power MX

Distorted Skins

Post by ryderrem »

HI,
once again I am very new to skinning. I downloaded a template for the HGS Raptor gearset and just put my name and number on it, and when loaded into the game, it gets all distorted. Any ideas why, and how I can fix it?
JoshMX1996
Team: Yellow Magic Racing

Re: Distorted Skins

Post by JoshMX1996 »

I have the same issue let me no if you find a fix
JoshMX1996
Team: Yellow Magic Racing

Post by JoshMX1996 »

I was naming my PNG files incorrect they need too be spot on check them it could be the same for you
vengefuluoto420
Team: Privateer

Post by vengefuluoto420 »

ryderrem wrote:HI,
once again I am very new to skinning. I downloaded a template for the HGS Raptor gearset and just put my name and number on it, and when loaded into the game, it gets all distorted. Any ideas why, and how I can fix it?
Bruh HMU just ask me i do this for $ lmao
Ill help you man, Either you have the wrong JM'S or your Naming everything wrong! If its still messed up then HMU on discord you have my discord
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

vengefuluoto420 wrote:
Ill help you man, Either you have the wrong JM'S or your Naming everything wrong! If its still messed up then HMU on discord you have my discord
it's not really worth any $ at all, if you want it done for free pm me i'll teach you erryting
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
vengefuluoto420
Team: Privateer

Post by vengefuluoto420 »

808 wrote:
vengefuluoto420 wrote:
it's not really worth any $ at all, if you want it done for free pm me i'll teach you erryting
No @808 I make skins for money lmao ill help him for free hes my homie lmao