Bike Modeling

Post about creating and skinning models here
BrodeySteil72
Team: Privateer

Bike Modeling

Post by BrodeySteil72 »

So I don't understand how a bunch of people can make their own bike models and shit but I can't find a single video on how to do it. I would love to learn because I can do graphics and gear but I really want to learn bikes so I'm just wondering how everyone else learned and how I can learn too.
Itz Raidox
Team: Westeffex.com

Re: Bike Modeling

Post by Itz Raidox »

Try Learning the basics of blender here are some videos that im learning off

Smidly wrote:
Jeremy150 wrote:ARLINGTON PASSWORD
e/9v8ta/%ar{dV':/.>qhyT
really bro this is the best password you could come up with? smh bro
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

Bike modelling specifically isn't going to have many, if any tutorials. However the internet is full of tutorials on 3D modelling, the most applicable to you would be something basic, but not a boring square box. Something like a fire hydrant in the video below. Sadly it's like anything else in life and you cant expect to master it on day 1, take a few months of practice and you'll get better, wont be long until you're on your way to having scummy fellas ripping your hard work. :lol:

BrodeySteil72

Post by BrodeySteil72 »

T-RIDER wrote:Bike modelling specifically isn't going to have many, if any tutorials. However the internet is full of tutorials on 3D modelling, the most applicable to you would be something basic, but not a boring square box. Something like a fire hydrant in the video below. Sadly it's like anything else in life and you cant expect to master it on day 1, take a few months of practice and you'll get better, wont be long until you're on your way to having scummy fellas ripping your hard work. :lol:

Okay man, thank you I'll for sure start learning about it.
BrodeySteil72

Post by BrodeySteil72 »

Itz Raidox wrote:Try Learning the basics of blender here are some videos that im learning off

Okay cool, thank you so much.