Paying 50$ for whole bike and set~ pm me on discord only picking the best designer discord Wet #1151

Post about creating and skinning models here
RomanWhite100
Team: The Boys

Paying 50$ for whole bike and set~ pm me on discord only picking the best designer discord Wet #1151

Post by RomanWhite100 »

pm me on discord if you are interested I will pay extra if is how I want it I want a bike and gear set
Thanks if you pm me not picking everyone who dm me only 1 or 2 of you.
I will send the money threw paypal and anybody who can do helmets I will pay you 10$ more
I'm willing to spend this money because I'm always going to use it and it wont look like shit when I ride.

Discord: Wet #1151 :D
Skouad

Re: Paying 50$ for whole bike and set~ pm me on discord only picking the best designer discord Wet #1151

Post by Skouad »

Hey bro, i added you on discord, i already make some pack for Tavellas, Skouad Ind and Aiken, Rogue, Versus-PC, Chundry MX, and +50 privateer guys since 2014, i can make you ur pack Today if you want, i have all 2018 bikes and TM and some 2019 gears
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: Paying 50$ for whole bike and set~ pm me on discord only picking the best designer discord Wet #1151

Post by Jeremy150 »

Skouad wrote:Hey bro, i added you on discord, i already make some pack for Tavellas, Skouad Ind and Aiken, Rogue, Versus-PC, Chundry MX, and +50 privateer guys since 2014, i can make you ur pack Today if you want, i have all 2018 bikes and TM and some 2019 gears
You have all the 2018 bikes, but don't have any of mine? The math ain't adding up Jim.

If you're going to be paying for a setup from somebody, you should probably make sure they have the rights to the models/gear. If you not, your post could be removed for linking pirated content, and you would have just wasted your money.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Skouad wrote:Hey bro, i added you on discord, i already make some pack for Tavellas, Skouad Ind and Aiken, Rogue, Versus-PC, Chundry MX, and +50 privateer guys since 2014, i can make you ur pack Today if you want, i have all 2018 bikes and TM and some 2019 gears
Unless you’re Blake shiman, which you aren’t you didn’t make any VPC stuff that was good or even at all.. I made their OS stuff in 2017 and Blake made all their stuff before that. Someone is lying
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Unless you’re Blake shiman, which you aren’t you didn’t make any VPC stuff that was good or even at all.. I made their OS stuff in 2017 and Blake made all their stuff before that. Someone is lying
He's french, so i let you guess how he had the TM and what TM it is lol
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
He's french, so i let you guess how he had the TM and what TM it is lol
Yeah figures. This guy prolly hasnt made anything and has all ripped models