Kawi PSD's

Post about creating and skinning models here
BrodeySteil72
Team: Privateer

Kawi PSD's

Post by BrodeySteil72 »

Ok so I have been wanting a Kawi PSD for so long and I've tried contacting Jay about getting his but he never got back to me so if anyone else has a Kawi PSD please lmk but I am also wondering if anyone is working on the 19 Kawi because if so I would be more interested in getting that instead of the current Kawi's that are out so if someone could please get back to me that would be great, thank you. :D
1bjkd2
Team: KGM Racing Suzuki

Re: Kawi PSD's

Post by 1bjkd2 »

BrodeySteil72 wrote:Ok so I have been wanting a Kawi PSD for so long and I've tried contacting Jay about getting his but he never got back to me so if anyone else has a Kawi PSD please lmk but I am also wondering if anyone is working on the 19 Kawi because if so I would be more interested in getting that instead of the current Kawi's that are out so if someone could please get back to me that would be great, thank you. :D
did you get the psd, if you did pm the link

PM me for cheap Skins
or get me on discord @1bjkd2#1887
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

1bjkd2 wrote:
BrodeySteil72 wrote:Ok so I have been wanting a Kawi PSD for so long and I've tried contacting Jay about getting his but he never got back to me so if anyone else has a Kawi PSD please lmk but I am also wondering if anyone is working on the 19 Kawi because if so I would be more interested in getting that instead of the current Kawi's that are out so if someone could please get back to me that would be great, thank you. :D
PSD's for kawi aren't free
1bjkd2
Team: KGM Racing Suzuki

Post by 1bjkd2 »

ColtHans wrote:
1bjkd2 wrote:
PSD's for kawi aren't free
I Know,i want to buy them i just don't know where to get them

PM me for cheap Skins
or get me on discord @1bjkd2#1887
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: