Kawi PSD's

Post about creating and skinning models here
BrodeySteil72
Team: Privateer

Kawi PSD's

Postby BrodeySteil72 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Ok so I have been wanting a Kawi PSD for so long and I've tried contacting Jay about getting his but he never got back to me so if anyone else has a Kawi PSD please lmk but I am also wondering if anyone is working on the 19 Kawi because if so I would be more interested in getting that instead of the current Kawi's that are out so if someone could please get back to me that would be great, thank you. :D

1bjkd2

Re: Kawi PSD's

Postby 1bjkd2 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:09 am

BrodeySteil72 wrote:Ok so I have been wanting a Kawi PSD for so long and I've tried contacting Jay about getting his but he never got back to me so if anyone else has a Kawi PSD please lmk but I am also wondering if anyone is working on the 19 Kawi because if so I would be more interested in getting that instead of the current Kawi's that are out so if someone could please get back to me that would be great, thank you. :D

did you get the psd, if you did pm the link

ColtHans
Team: no u

Postby ColtHans » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:28 pm

1bjkd2 wrote:
BrodeySteil72 wrote:Ok so I have been wanting a Kawi PSD for so long and I've tried contacting Jay about getting his but he never got back to me so if anyone else has a Kawi PSD please lmk but I am also wondering if anyone is working on the 19 Kawi because if so I would be more interested in getting that instead of the current Kawi's that are out so if someone could please get back to me that would be great, thank you. :D

PSD's for kawi aren't free
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS
psst..hey you..click that picture if you want some fire apparel :wink:

1bjkd2

Postby 1bjkd2 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:56 pm

ColtHans wrote:
1bjkd2 wrote:

PSD's for kawi aren't free

I Know,i want to buy them i just don't know where to get them

Return to “Model and Skin Editing”