Kawi PSD's

Post about creating and skinning models here
BrodeySteil72
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: Privateer

Kawi PSD's

Postby BrodeySteil72 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Ok so I have been wanting a Kawi PSD for so long and I've tried contacting Jay about getting his but he never got back to me so if anyone else has a Kawi PSD please lmk but I am also wondering if anyone is working on the 19 Kawi because if so I would be more interested in getting that instead of the current Kawi's that are out so if someone could please get back to me that would be great, thank you. :D

1bjkd2
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:12 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Kawi PSD's

Postby 1bjkd2 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:09 am

BrodeySteil72 wrote:Ok so I have been wanting a Kawi PSD for so long and I've tried contacting Jay about getting his but he never got back to me so if anyone else has a Kawi PSD please lmk but I am also wondering if anyone is working on the 19 Kawi because if so I would be more interested in getting that instead of the current Kawi's that are out so if someone could please get back to me that would be great, thank you. :D

did you get the psd, if you did pm the link

ColtHans
Posts: 1074
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: no u

Re: Kawi PSD's

Postby ColtHans » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:28 pm

1bjkd2 wrote:
BrodeySteil72 wrote:Ok so I have been wanting a Kawi PSD for so long and I've tried contacting Jay about getting his but he never got back to me so if anyone else has a Kawi PSD please lmk but I am also wondering if anyone is working on the 19 Kawi because if so I would be more interested in getting that instead of the current Kawi's that are out so if someone could please get back to me that would be great, thank you. :D

did you get the psd, if you did pm the link

PSD's for kawi aren't free
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS
psst..hey you..click that picture if you want some fire apparel :wink:
Image

1bjkd2
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:12 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Kawi PSD's

Postby 1bjkd2 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:56 pm

ColtHans wrote:
1bjkd2 wrote:
BrodeySteil72 wrote:Ok so I have been wanting a Kawi PSD for so long and I've tried contacting Jay about getting his but he never got back to me so if anyone else has a Kawi PSD please lmk but I am also wondering if anyone is working on the 19 Kawi because if so I would be more interested in getting that instead of the current Kawi's that are out so if someone could please get back to me that would be great, thank you. :D

did you get the psd, if you did pm the link

PSD's for kawi aren't free

I Know,i want to buy them i just don't know where to get them


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests