Cheap bike skins and etc

Post about creating and skinning models here
Smithj76_
Team: Privateer

Cheap bike skins and etc

Post by Smithj76_ »

Can make anything at request, bike skins, team logos, gear and etc. Just give me a pm on here or discord at Joe#8217
For tha boys
Ethaneg9
Team: Covenant

Re: Cheap bike skins and etc

Post by Ethaneg9 »

Yo can I get a team logo and a Red Bull Ktm maybe with number 160 on it?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ethaneg9 wrote:Yo can I get a team logo and a Red Bull Ktm maybe with number 160 on it?
Just don't accept a paypal payment from this guy. He'll refund it and cost you money....
Ethaneg9

Post by Ethaneg9 »

checkerz wrote:
Ethaneg9 wrote:Yo can I get a team logo and a Red Bull Ktm maybe with number 160 on it?
Just don't accept a paypal payment from this guy. He'll refund it and cost you money....
Chex, don't make this other peoples business. If u want to sort it out, take it to a PM. If that is the case, seems like you don't care.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Ethaneg9 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
Chex, don't make this other peoples business. If u want to sort it out, take it to a PM. If that is the case, seems like you don't care.
I think it's my job to keep others from falling for the same scam. If you wanted to sort it out, you would've contacted me to make it right... or the others you ripped off and cost money. Trust me, you cost me money and I care.
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

checkerz wrote:I think it's my job to keep others from falling for the same scam. If you wanted to sort it out, you would've contacted me to make it right... or the others you ripped off and cost money. Trust me, you cost me money and I care.
Get him checkerz
Ethaneg9

Post by Ethaneg9 »

checkerz wrote:
Ethaneg9 wrote:
checkerz wrote: Just don't accept a paypal payment from this guy. He'll refund it and cost you money....
I think it's my job to keep others from falling for the same scam. If you wanted to sort it out, you would've contacted me to make it right... or the others you ripped off and cost money. Trust me, you cost me money and I care.[/quote

Damn, I've reached out to the others or they have reached out to me and we have tried to sort it out. You can just msg me on discord just like all the others and not try to be a complete dick to me for something that i didnt do on purpose. Discord down below if u would like to contact me but if u don't contact me, theres really not gonna be a way to sort it out.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

last time I checked you can't refund on paypal by accident
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

nickuzick wrote:last time I checked you can't refund on paypal by accident
Especially not several times lol
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.