Everett Holcomb Craigslist Killer

Post about creating and skinning models here
Smithj76_
Team: Privateer

Everett Holcomb Craigslist Killer

Post by Smithj76_ »

So i was planning on this to be my first "Official" post but I didn't realize the norm and spec's were never made so now i'm here with this with no use :cry: Its supposed to be a replica of Everett Holcomb's Craigslist Killer, I know its not exact but I planned on putting more detail until I realized the problem. If anyone could create the norm and spec then the Craigslist killer shall be ready to rip :D

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/v1vbbmn ... 25_Holcomb
For tha boys
Smithj76_

Re: Everett Holcomb Craigslist Killer

Post by Smithj76_ »

For tha boys
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You should learn how to flip the image 180 degrees and at least make the logos the correct way :lol: but honestly it doesn't look bad!

Also, Everett is a homie I stayed at his house for like a week when I raced at Pala one year, the dude absolutely rips on a dirt bike. If he committed to racing 100% I think he could be on a factory team. He was one of the few kids to beat Jason Anderson straight up on 85s around 07/08.
Smithj76_

Post by Smithj76_ »

Ddavis wrote:You should learn how to flip the image 180 degrees and at least make the logos the correct way :lol: but honestly it doesn't look bad!

Also, Everett is a homie I stayed at his house for like a week when I raced at Pala one year, the dude absolutely rips on a dirt bike. If he committed to racing 100% I think he could be on a factory team. He was one of the few kids to beat Jason Anderson straight up on 85s around 07/08.
yeah i just realized how drunk i was... Thats a total drunk mistake on my end :lol: But I preciate it homie! Dude has some speed not gonna lie
For tha boys
Smithj76_

Post by Smithj76_ »

Smithj76_ wrote:So i was planning on this to be my first "Official" post but I didn't realize the norm and spec's were never made so now i'm here with this with no use :cry: Its supposed to be a replica of Everett Holcomb's Craigslist Killer, I know its not exact but I planned on putting more detail until I realized the problem. If anyone could create the norm and spec then the Craigslist killer shall be ready to rip :D

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/v1vbbmn ... 25_Holcomb
Fixed the backwards drunk mistake :lol: Link should be good to go
For tha boys