Suzuki Attempt

Post about creating and skinning models here
User avatar
savage_ryan4
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:53 pm
Team: FHR
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Suzuki Attempt

Postby savage_ryan4 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:25 pm

I made a suzuki of some sort. I just want some feedback on what i need to do to it
Image
bad screenshot but i should have more soon
Image

User avatar
808
Posts: 655
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Suzuki Attempt

Postby 808 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:10 am

savage_ryan4 wrote:I made a suzuki of some sort. I just want some feedback on what i need to do to it
Image
bad screenshot but i should have more soon


IMO you should use less logos, smaller logos, more shapes. Not a bad start tho
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)

User avatar
savage_ryan4
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:53 pm
Team: FHR
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Suzuki Attempt

Postby savage_ryan4 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:47 am

808 wrote:IMO you should use less logos, smaller logos, more shapes. Not a bad start tho

possibly remove the gaerne and make the r365 and excel smaller?
Image

User avatar
808
Posts: 655
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Suzuki Attempt

Postby 808 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:07 am

savage_ryan4 wrote:
808 wrote:IMO you should use less logos, smaller logos, more shapes. Not a bad start tho

possibly remove the gaerne and make the r365 and excel smaller?

It's all up to you. Just make it how you think looks good
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)

User avatar
savage_ryan4
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:53 pm
Team: FHR
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Suzuki Attempt

Postby savage_ryan4 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:42 am

808 wrote:It's all up to you. Just make it how you think looks good

thanks man, i'll do that
Image

User avatar
Sabo
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:01 am
Team: PBR Racing
Location: Western PA
Contact:

Re: Suzuki Attempt

Postby Sabo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:44 am

This actually doesn't look too bad, I dig the fairings. I would work on the numberplates and rear fender more, I find the number plates to be most difficult :(, but it all comes with practice. Very good start, I actually like the logo positioning of the fairings how they are, but they could use an accent color.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.

User avatar
savage_ryan4
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:53 pm
Team: FHR
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Suzuki Attempt

Postby savage_ryan4 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:43 pm

made changes to the plate and the shroud, i wanted to do that little offset line under the excel, didn't come out how it looked in ps. also realized how the rear fender logos are too big, i changed that after these were taken
Image
Image

now focused on the shroud more than anything.
Image

User avatar
jmayo_2
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:45 pm
Team: Redline
Location: NV
Contact:

Re: Suzuki Attempt

Postby jmayo_2 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:07 am

savage_ryan4 wrote:made changes to the plate and the shroud, i wanted to do that little offset line under the excel, didn't come out how it looked in ps. also realized how the rear fender logos are too big, i changed that after these were taken
Image
Image

now focused on the shroud more than anything.

Better for sure, and it'll get better with time. I learn the most from messing shit up and trying to fix it. Keep it up
TH_722 wrote:James always knows how to change the angle of my dangle.


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests