Jm Origin/ Fork Upper Issue

Post about creating and skinning models here
D_ROY178

Jm Origin/ Fork Upper Issue

Post by D_ROY178 »

So I have a slight issue, at some point today when adding parts to this fork upper, I obviously merged a part with the fork upper in the wrong order and messed up the origin. I thought I could simply fix it by re-aligning the origin using the stock fatbar jm, which when loaded in game lines up perfectly. I believe ive rectified the issue of the origin, however when put in game it still doesnt line up right. Looking at the in game shots now as I write this I believe I could've possibly scaled them both down without realising? Its definitely referencing from the correct jm, I re-exported the frame, upper and lower just in case. (Ignore the materials/textures also, not done :) Any help would be appreciated.

In Blender:

Heres the most noticeable in game angles:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Jm Origin/ Fork Upper Issue

Post by yzmxer608 »

Definitely looks like a scaling issue. Have you applied rotation and scaling just to see (ctrl+a)? If you have another blend from a different bike you can import the fork upper and scale yours until it matches up.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Shadow13
Team: Fuel Graphix

Post by Shadow13 »

hey man you could probably re open the blend then re do it and before you move stuff over make sure you have everything right
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Definitely looks like a scaling issue. Have you applied rotation and scaling just to see (ctrl+a)? If you have another blend from a different bike you can import the fork upper and scale yours until it matches up.
Thanks for the help lads, and nate gets a cookie :) :) Just applied scale and it fixed it!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.