Plzzzz help Dyno deformed?

Post about creating and skinning models here
patrickhartle79
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:09 am
Team: motool

Plzzzz help Dyno deformed?

Postby patrickhartle79 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:45 am

Hi, I uploaded my cut out on this 2017 husky & in game I see the graphics but it's like there's no plastic on the bike. The actual Dyno looks kinda deformed & grey with my cut out over layed on it... I feel as if I named everything correctly but maybe something slipped.. like a jm or something... Now this isn't my first time I've done plenty of bikes before and they worked fine but this time something isn't correct. .......ANY THOUGHTS PLZZ........

DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 1103
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:02 pm
Team: Vibe+
Location: Your Moms Meat Cave

Re: Plzzzz help Dyno deformed?

Postby DABZZZ » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:37 am

patrickhartle79 wrote:Hi, I uploaded my cut out on this 2017 husky & in game I see the graphics but it's like there's no plastic on the bike. The actual Dyno looks kinda deformed & grey with my cut out over layed on it... I feel as if I named everything correctly but maybe something slipped.. like a jm or something... Now this isn't my first time I've done plenty of bikes before and they worked fine but this time something isn't correct. .......ANY THOUGHTS PLZZ........


Can you post a picture of the file names?
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds

patrickhartle79
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:09 am
Team: motool

Re: Plzzzz help Dyno deformed?

Postby patrickhartle79 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:24 am

DABZZZ wrote:
patrickhartle79 wrote:Hi, I uploaded my cut out on this 2017 husky & in game I see the graphics but it's like there's no plastic on the bike. The actual Dyno looks kinda deformed & grey with my cut out over layed on it... I feel as if I named everything correctly but maybe something slipped.. like a jm or something... Now this isn't my first time I've done plenty of bikes before and they worked fine but this time something isn't correct. .......ANY THOUGHTS PLZZ........


Can you post a picture of the file names?


I don't know how to screen shot on the PC without in game but I can name of the files.

(250sxfv2016_fork_lower-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna.jm)
(250sxfv2016_fork_upper-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna.jm)
(250sxfv2016_swingarm-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna.jm)
(250sxfv2016-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna)<png
(250sxfv2016-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna_spec)< png
(250sxfv2016-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna_norm)<png

Gatlin_Morrow
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:58 pm

Re: Plzzzz help Dyno deformed?

Postby Gatlin_Morrow » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:27 pm

patrickhartle79 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
patrickhartle79 wrote:Hi, I uploaded my cut out on this 2017 husky & in game I see the graphics but it's like there's no plastic on the bike. The actual Dyno looks kinda deformed & grey with my cut out over layed on it... I feel as if I named everything correctly but maybe something slipped.. like a jm or something... Now this isn't my first time I've done plenty of bikes before and they worked fine but this time something isn't correct. .......ANY THOUGHTS PLZZ........


Can you post a picture of the file names?


I don't know how to screen shot on the PC without in game but I can name of the files.

(250sxfv2016_fork_lower-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna.jm)
(250sxfv2016_fork_upper-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna.jm)
(250sxfv2016_swingarm-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna.jm)
(250sxfv2016-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna)<png
(250sxfv2016-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna_spec)< png
(250sxfv2016-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna_norm)<png

You're missing your frame jm and once you get that put another dash in the png so like "250sxfv2016-2017-GP Factory Husqvarna.png" so then you would have to put all the other file names from "2017 GP Factory Husqvarna" to "GP Factory Husqvarna" then you should be good


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests