Plzzzz help Dyno deformed?

Post about creating and skinning models here
patrickhartle79
Team: VENOM

Plzzzz help Dyno deformed?

Post by patrickhartle79 »

Hi, I uploaded my cut out on this 2017 husky & in game I see the graphics but it's like there's no plastic on the bike. The actual Dyno looks kinda deformed & grey with my cut out over layed on it... I feel as if I named everything correctly but maybe something slipped.. like a jm or something... Now this isn't my first time I've done plenty of bikes before and they worked fine but this time something isn't correct. .......ANY THOUGHTS PLZZ........
DABZZZ
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Vibe+

Re: Plzzzz help Dyno deformed?

Post by DABZZZ »

patrickhartle79 wrote:Hi, I uploaded my cut out on this 2017 husky & in game I see the graphics but it's like there's no plastic on the bike. The actual Dyno looks kinda deformed & grey with my cut out over layed on it... I feel as if I named everything correctly but maybe something slipped.. like a jm or something... Now this isn't my first time I've done plenty of bikes before and they worked fine but this time something isn't correct. .......ANY THOUGHTS PLZZ........
Can you post a picture of the file names?
IG:@mxs.battlegrounds
patrickhartle79
Team: VENOM

Post by patrickhartle79 »

DABZZZ wrote:
patrickhartle79 wrote:Hi, I uploaded my cut out on this 2017 husky & in game I see the graphics but it's like there's no plastic on the bike. The actual Dyno looks kinda deformed & grey with my cut out over layed on it... I feel as if I named everything correctly but maybe something slipped.. like a jm or something... Now this isn't my first time I've done plenty of bikes before and they worked fine but this time something isn't correct. .......ANY THOUGHTS PLZZ........
I don't know how to screen shot on the PC without in game but I can name of the files.

(250sxfv2016_fork_lower-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna.jm)
(250sxfv2016_fork_upper-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna.jm)
(250sxfv2016_swingarm-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna.jm)
(250sxfv2016-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna)<png
(250sxfv2016-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna_spec)< png
(250sxfv2016-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna_norm)<png
Gatlin_Morrow

Post by Gatlin_Morrow »

patrickhartle79 wrote:
DABZZZ wrote:
I don't know how to screen shot on the PC without in game but I can name of the files.

(250sxfv2016_fork_lower-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna.jm)
(250sxfv2016_fork_upper-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna.jm)
(250sxfv2016_swingarm-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna.jm)
(250sxfv2016-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna)<png
(250sxfv2016-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna_spec)< png
(250sxfv2016-2017 GP Factory Husqvarna_norm)<png
You're missing your frame jm and once you get that put another dash in the png so like "250sxfv2016-2017-GP Factory Husqvarna.png" so then you would have to put all the other file names from "2017 GP Factory Husqvarna" to "GP Factory Husqvarna" then you should be good