2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post about creating and skinning models here
Post Reply
Sandwiz194
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:51 am
Team: The Bakery Film Co

2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post by Sandwiz194 »

I noticed that there was a high demand for that custom made shift font. So i managed to make time out of my day to create this replica font that you guys can use!! I hope you enjoy
Image



You can either download it in a png or illustrator file

Png File: http://www.mediafire.com/view/bocqh0504 ... 1.png/file

Illustrator File: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dxxdc44aj ... nt.ai/file

Feel Free to suggest any others you would like me to do
Smerwin43
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:46 pm

Re: 2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post by Smerwin43 »

Sandwiz194 wrote:I
This is great, thank you!
ColtHans
Posts: 1503
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Re: 2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post by ColtHans »

welp, i think i just went gay(no homo tho) been lookin for this Image
Image
Sandwiz194
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:51 am
Team: The Bakery Film Co

Re: 2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post by Sandwiz194 »

ColtHans wrote:welp, i think i just went gay(no homo tho) been lookin for this Image
HHAHAHAHAHAH Your Welcome!!!! Hope you like it!!!
MOTOZ293
Posts: 3009
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: Hog Heaven Racing
Location: Ohio

Re: 2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post by MOTOZ293 »

We need more people like you in the community
Image
Flo#114
Posts: 758
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:01 pm
Team: FCrew/Twöla
Location: France, Strasbourg

Re: 2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post by Flo#114 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:We need more people like you in the community
Image
mxerik336
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:42 pm
Team: Skullcandy
Contact:

Re: 2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post by mxerik336 »

Flo#114 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:We need more people like you in the community
Image
RyanXenn
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:42 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post by RyanXenn »

Sandwiz194 wrote:I noticed that there was a high demand for that custom made shift font. So i managed to make time out of my day to create this replica font that you guys can use!! I hope you enjoy
Image



You can either download it in a png or illustrator file

Png File: http://www.mediafire.com/view/bocqh0504 ... 1.png/file

Illustrator File: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dxxdc44aj ... nt.ai/file

Feel Free to suggest any others you would like me to do
are letters included?
Sandwiz194
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:51 am
Team: The Bakery Film Co

Re: 2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post by Sandwiz194 »

RyanXenn wrote:
Sandwiz194 wrote:I noticed that there was a high demand for that custom made shift font. So i managed to make time out of my day to create this replica font that you guys can use!! I hope you enjoy
Image



You can either download it in a png or illustrator file

Png File: http://www.mediafire.com/view/bocqh0504 ... 1.png/file

Illustrator File: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dxxdc44aj ... nt.ai/file

Feel Free to suggest any others you would like me to do
are letters included?
No sorry mate, ill try to make some letters soon :)
emeric399
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post by emeric399 »

Did you have made the letters ?
tm_213_all_day
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:43 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post by tm_213_all_day »

emeric399 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:39 pm Did you have made the letters ?
Heres one that's pretty close https://www.fontspace.com/slope-opera-font-f29079
Image
Sandwiz194
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:51 am
Team: The Bakery Film Co

Re: 2019 SHIFT MX FONT!!!!

Post by Sandwiz194 »

emeric399 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:39 pm Did you have made the letters ?
nah mate, just got caught up with life in the meantime. a couple extra strikes and points to the font above will get you pretty close

Cheers Legend!
Post Reply