2010 crf250-Wilson

Post about creating and skinning models here
jeremy lusk
Team: Privateer

Re: 2010 crf250-Wilson

Post by jeremy lusk »

dont say what u dont know :wink: ... i didnt rip anything .. he understood with ripping but is not
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

jeremy lusk wrote:dont say what u dont know :wink: ... i didnt rip anything .. he understood with ripping but is not

So what exactly do you call it?
jeremy lusk

Post by jeremy lusk »

Mr.Two wrote:
jeremy lusk wrote:dont say what u dont know :wink: ... i didnt rip anything .. he understood with ripping but is not

So what exactly do you call it?
man u dont know what happened ... and outher thing .. I do not owe satisfaction for u :wink:
Yahama7

Post by Yahama7 »

You opened gios saf.
Then you used his normal map and made your own skin under it..

That's called ripping right there or am i wrong?
It's Yahama7 !!!
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

jeremy lusk wrote: I do not owe satisfaction for u :wink:

Hahahaha you are very defensive for someone that did nothing wrong.
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter

Post by d1abl019 »

Yahama7 wrote:You opened gios saf.
did something happen with gio's crf that i missed...? >.> just wondering...
jeremy lusk

Post by jeremy lusk »

yes its rip .. but the normal map is mine i did my normal map and outher next week i will release my shoei to you sh... end of the story i need to go see u tomorrow
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

d1abl019 wrote:
did something happen with gio's crf that i missed...? >.> just wondering...

No Gio's Shoei Saf.

That is absolutely ripping.

I'm not someone that freaks out about ripping or asks for bans, but Jeremy Lusk shouldn't be so dismissive of the fact that he did rip, and be so arrogant in his replies on the subject. Punishment of not getting his skins released fits the crime IMO.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I'd rather have Gio around and his quality work that isn't ripped than jeremy lusk's mediocre shit that is ripped any day. And anyone who gives Gio a hard time about being pissed about rippers has never had anything ripped, or never probably created something worth a damn that people would want to rip for that matter.
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter

Post by d1abl019 »

Mr.Two wrote:No Gio's Shoei Saf.
ok good i thought i might have missed his CRF... then i would be like "fml i have been following this thread since almost when it started how the f*** did i miss it...??" lol but thanks for letting me know... and gio's shoei is that a public hemlet? and if so, what is it called in game i would run that all day...
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

d1abl019 wrote:
Mr.Two wrote:No Gio's Shoei Saf.
ok good i thought i might have missed his CRF... then i would be like "fml i have been following this thread since almost when it started how the f*** did i miss it...??" lol but thanks for letting me know... and gio's shoei is that a public hemlet? and if so, what is it called in game i would run that all day...

http://puremxs.com/Bikes/BikeViewer.aspx?BikeID=175
d1abl019
Crushed Dissenter

Post by d1abl019 »

lol i meant the custom one on gio's sig if there was a public version of that and i completely forgot about those helmets lol
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

Checkerz448 wrote:I'd rather have Gio around and his quality work that isn't ripped than jeremy lusk's mediocre shit that is ripped any day. And anyone who gives Gio a hard time about being pissed about rippers has never had anything ripped, or never probably created something worth a damn that people would want to rip for that matter.
Well said!

Not only that but the fact that i can't see how you could see your self as a contributor to the community or even feel any joy/proud of steeling someone elses work and call it your own.
I'd say kick the punishment up to the roof for ripping stuff, that way maybe people learn their leason. I've never created anything (No idea if i ever will) but i know how it feels to be ripped off on other things. If you want a skin that you think would suite a model or a popular model post it in the request thread or hell make your own model and make a skin for it! Let the good people that actually does things for this community have it for themselves if they release a public template be happy but never expect it! I'm just so tired of rippers getting away easy.

Sorry for the wall of text but this is something i've been thinking about for quite some time now also sorry for the spelling if i got something wrong i guess most of u get my point.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

jeremy lusk wrote:

yes its rip .. but the normal map is mine i did my normal map and outher next week i will release my shoei to you sh... end of the story i need to go see u tomorrow
Am I the only one seeing this? I have no idea of the artwork behind either claim or how to identify what is what, but he's not going out and saying he flat out just stole gio's normal map...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the past when gio has provided proof of ripping to JLV he has banned people, am I right? Why air all this dirty laundry in public, dispatch the pm to JLV with the proof and get it over with. :)
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

x2 ban ban ban.