Husky and Ktm models

Post about creating and skinning models here
User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs
Location: Florida

Husky and Ktm models

Postby JamesLayle721 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:12 am

Where can i get jays huaky and ktm models?
Motospun wrote:
Kael_Braden wrote:FRICK YEA DAWG!!! keeping the game alive!

bro what, you're one of the people killing the game

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs
Location: Florida

Re: Husky and Ktm models

Postby JamesLayle721 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:12 am

Husky*
Motospun wrote:
Kael_Braden wrote:FRICK YEA DAWG!!! keeping the game alive!

bro what, you're one of the people killing the game

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 3231
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Location: Nova Scotia
Contact:

Re: Husky and Ktm models

Postby nickuzick » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:36 am

Probably from Jay?
Image

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs
Location: Florida

Re: Husky and Ktm models

Postby JamesLayle721 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:46 am

nickuzick wrote:Probably from Jay?

like pm or discord?
Motospun wrote:
Kael_Braden wrote:FRICK YEA DAWG!!! keeping the game alive!

bro what, you're one of the people killing the game

ColtHans
Posts: 1435
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Re: Husky and Ktm models

Postby ColtHans » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:28 am

JamesLayle721 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Probably from Jay?

like pm or discord?

like, both ?
#freesmidly
Smidly wrote:With all that's going on right now heres some appreciation for our Black

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs
Location: Florida

Re: Husky and Ktm models

Postby JamesLayle721 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:10 pm

ColtHans wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Probably from Jay?

like pm or discord?

like, both ?

Like one or the other
Motospun wrote:
Kael_Braden wrote:FRICK YEA DAWG!!! keeping the game alive!

bro what, you're one of the people killing the game

ColtHans
Posts: 1435
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Re: Husky and Ktm models

Postby ColtHans » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 am

JamesLayle721 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:like pm or discord?

like, both ?

Like one or the other

really doesn't matter dude
#freesmidly
Smidly wrote:With all that's going on right now heres some appreciation for our Black

User avatar
white327
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:48 pm
Team: MXS Magazine

Re: Husky and Ktm models

Postby white327 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:12 am

ColtHans wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:like, both ?

Like one or the other

really doesn't matter dude


No need to be a dick about it, he's asking a question. You could help him out by telling him what's the better option to contact him.
#freesmildy

ColtHans
Posts: 1435
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Re: Husky and Ktm models

Postby ColtHans » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:45 am

white327 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:Like one or the other

really doesn't matter dude


No need to be a dick about it, he's asking a question. You could help him out by telling him what's the better option to contact him.

how was i being a dick..I just told him both..he can either pm or search for his discord
#freesmidly
Smidly wrote:With all that's going on right now heres some appreciation for our Black

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs
Location: Florida

Re: Husky and Ktm models

Postby JamesLayle721 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:57 am

white327 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
JamesLayle721 wrote:Like one or the other

really doesn't matter dude


No need to be a dick about it, he's asking a question. You could help him out by telling him what's the better option to contact him.

What? Hes not being a dick im just curious about the models because jay never posted anything about them.
Motospun wrote:
Kael_Braden wrote:FRICK YEA DAWG!!! keeping the game alive!

bro what, you're one of the people killing the game


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests