jre v2 chest protector

Post about creating and skinning models here
2121
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:56 pm

jre v2 chest protector

Postby 2121 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:58 am

is there any jre v2 chest protector with jm? out there??????????????????????????

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1221
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: jre v2 chest protector

Postby ColtHans » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:20 am

2121 wrote:is there any jre v2 chest protector with jm? out there??????????????????????????

isaiah made a proframe
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

2121
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Re: jre v2 chest protector

Postby 2121 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:29 pm

ColtHans wrote:
2121 wrote:is there any jre v2 chest protector with jm? out there??????????????????????????

isaiah made a proframe

is he selling it or is it free?

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1221
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: jre v2 chest protector

Postby ColtHans » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:38 pm

2121 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
2121 wrote:is there any jre v2 chest protector with jm? out there??????????????????????????

isaiah made a proframe

is he selling it or is it free?

$40usd I believe, there aren't any out rn that are free
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS

2121
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:56 pm

Re: jre v2 chest protector

Postby 2121 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:49 pm

ColtHans wrote:
2121 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:isaiah made a proframe

is he selling it or is it free?

$40usd I believe, there aren't any out rn that are free

oh thanks for letting me know

User avatar
Andy_Hack
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 am
Team: SplitFire
Location: Germany/Bavaria
Contact:

Re: jre v2 chest protector

Postby Andy_Hack » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:56 am

God I hate it when people use so fcking many question marks.

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 3610
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Team: W.B.G
Location: Wiscansin

Re: jre v2 chest protector

Postby aeffertz » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:10 am

Andy_Hack wrote:God I hate it when people use so fcking many question marks.


Why??????????
Image

User avatar
Andy_Hack
Posts: 2331
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 am
Team: SplitFire
Location: Germany/Bavaria
Contact:

Re: jre v2 chest protector

Postby Andy_Hack » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:25 pm

aeffertz wrote:
Andy_Hack wrote:God I hate it when people use so fcking many question marks.


Why??????????

I forgot!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 170
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: jre v2 chest protector

Postby JamesLayle721 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:27 pm

ColtHans wrote:
2121 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:isaiah made a proframe

is he selling it or is it free?

$40usd I believe, there aren't any out rn that are free

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30959
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=41859
Image

User avatar
ColtHans
Posts: 1221
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 pm
Team: www.vlastmx.com

Re: jre v2 chest protector

Postby ColtHans » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:09 am

JamesLayle721 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
2121 wrote:is he selling it or is it free?

$40usd I believe, there aren't any out rn that are free

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=30959
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=41859

not jre though..so unless he knows how to transfer them ...
PM ME FOR CHEAP SKINS
MESS WITH THE COLT YOU GET THE HANS


Return to “Model and Skin Editing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests