Is jre not selling his rider model anymore?

Post about creating and skinning models here
bcrase14
Team: RedBull Honda Racing

Is jre not selling his rider model anymore?

Post by bcrase14 »

I’ve sent jre a message on here, which he hasn’t responded to, and I’ve sent him a few messages on Facebook about buying his rider model, but haven’t heard back from him. I know he isn’t really that involved in the MXS community anymore, so I’m wondering if he’s still selling his rider model? Or am I just SOL?
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Re: Is jre not selling his rider model anymore?

Post by sethypeety »

bcrase14 wrote:I’ve sent jre a message on here, which he hasn’t responded to, and I’ve sent him a few messages on Facebook about buying his rider model, but haven’t heard back from him. I know he isn’t really that involved in the MXS community anymore, so I’m wondering if he’s still selling his rider model? Or am I just SOL?
That's kinda weird. He might just be busy with other stuff though since it only took him about 5 hours to reply to me when I contacted him. I really don't think he up and stopped selling his models though, that just doesn't seem like something he would do.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

I recently purchased it off him, around 2 months ago I believe. Must not be getting your messages or something. Just be patient and hope he gets back to you :)
bcrase14
Team: RedBull Honda Racing

Post by bcrase14 »

Never mind he got back to me. I’m just being impatient.